7- The First Lie

"What in the world?"

"What the bloody hell is this?"

"You think they snogged?"

"Pansy is freaking out!"

"Should we wake em?" I heard people quietly talking and I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked at a crowd of boys around my bed staring at me. Why were they in the girl's dormitory? I tried getting up but I felt something heavy on me and I looked down to see a sleeping Draco. Shoot! I completely forgot! I'm in the boy's dormitory with Draco. This does not look good...

"Draco," I whispered and shook him awake.

"Bloody hell," He said and scratched his head and sat up. His eyes widened when he saw the boys and looked over at me. I could tell he had no idea what to do.

"Uh Draco? Why is she here?" Crabbe asked. I scanned the group to see if Blaise was there and silently thanked the universe that he had something else better to do.

Draco thought for a moment and began to speak, "She begged me to snog her earlier today. I was bored so I accepted and I guess we fell asleep after," He said and I could feel myself wanting to cry again. He completely embarrassed me.

I got up out of the bed and left to go to my dormitory to cry.

When I got to the common room, I saw the poor third year that Draco used to snog and she was crying with her friends. Girl me too.

She looked at me and threw me a nasty glare that I ignored and I made my way up the stairs to my dormitory.

When I got inside I saw all my stuff thrown around the room.

"Pansy cut it out!" One girl was yelling. I looked over to Pansy who was throwing my sheets and blankets off my bed.

"Pansy!" I yelled and ran over.

"You slut! You know I like Draco!" She screamed and threw my makeup box across the floor causing it to break open and things to fall out.

"It's not like that!" I said and smacked her in the face to knock some sense into her.

"Yes it is! You snogged Draco! You little fucking slut!" She screamed again and opened my drawers and started pulling out my clothes. I felt my anger boiling inside me. I hated people touching (and throwing) my personal property and I was fuming with rage.

"Listen here you little shit," I said and pulled her by the pony tail and the other girl ran out of the room.

"Ouch! You're hurting me! Let go, you mud blood lover!"

"Quit calling me that!" I growled and threw her, by her ponytail, against the wall and she fell to the floor.

"You wait until I," she began to say but Professor Mcgonagall came in with the other girl.

"Until you what, Miss Parkinson?" She began to say and walked over to my bed. Her eyes scanned the mess and she said, "my my, what happened here?"

"She stole my boyfriend!"

"He wasn't your boyfriend! And I didn't steal him!" I argued.

"Enough! Pansy you have detention for two weeks! Evanora, clean up this mess!" She said and left the room. Pansy stood up and scoffed and marched out of the room.

I looked at the mess and started picking it up. I couldn't find my wand so I had to do it all by hand.

As I was putting my makeup back into its now broken box all my things began floating back to their spots. I quickly turned around to find Draco holding my wand.