28- Unexpected Visitors

Evanora 

When we got back on top of the house, we climbed through the window. Then, the charm Draco put on us wore off.

"That was amazing!" I said and he smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it," he kissed my forehead and went into the bathroom.

I laid on my bed and Cookie crawled over to me.

"Hi, Cookie," I said and petted her. She purred at my touch and fell asleep.

"What should we do today?" Draco asked after he came out of the bathroom with only his pants on. I looked down at his abs and blushed immediately.

"Hello? My face is up here," he said with a smirk and grabbed his white button-down shirt from the dresser. He put it on and walked over to me without buttoning it up.

"So what do you want to do today." He repeated.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked and looked at his shirt.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he smirked again and I sighed as I buttoned it for him. "You didn't have to do that," he said softly.

"I know," I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Why are you guys so loud? It's six in the morning!" Damien said, barging in without knocking.

"Go back out and knock," Draco ordered.
"No," Damien said and crossed his arms.

"I said go back out and knock," Draco repeated and stood up. Damien's eyes widened and he quickly went back out and closed the door.

"Yes?" Draco asked as he heard Damien knocking.

Damien slowly opened the door and said, "I was wondering why you guys were up this early."
"None of your business. Now leave," Draco ordered and I giggled. Damien sighed and closed the door in defeat.

"Idiot," Draco muttered and sat back down on the bed. "What's this?" he asked and picked up a piece of parchment from the floor. He held it up to himself and his eyes widened.

"What?" I asked and snatched the note.

It said:
Draco and Evanora,

You aren't clever. I can't believe you would disobey the Dark Lord by leaving and trying to hide. I didn't believe the lies your mothers told us and they are suffering the consequences. You both must meet us in the cemetery right by your neighborhood at dusk. DO NOT BE LATE. And please do not try to get out of this one. We will hunt you down.

-Lucius Malfoy

I dropped the letter on the floor and looked at Draco with widened eyes. Nora, the owl, was going crazy. She must have seen whoever came in here.

"What do we do?" I asked Draco.

"We do what we need to. We go," Draco responds.

"But-"
"But nothing. We have no idea what's happening to our mothers right now and if we don't do what they ask, who knows what they'll do," He said. He was right. We have to go.

I scooted closer to him and hugged him.

He pushed his fingers through his hair and his face showed how nervous he was.

I let go of him to give him space and he said, "I never told you to stop."
I went back and hugged him and he rested his head on mine. "I won't let anything happen to you," He whispered and I hugged him tighter.