Law x Reader {Stuffing} AU

"Law's just going to love what I'm cooking for him!" My boyfriend still wasn't home from work yet but I knew he'd be home late since he was the on-call surgeon. Since Christmas was a busy time for him, we had decided to have Christmas dinner early this year so he didn't miss it. All though it was actually our first Christmas together as a couple so I wanted to make things extra special.

"What bread should I use to make the stuffing?" Opening the bread box, I saw that I only had white bread left. "Law's going to have to buy some more. I hope he doesn't want to make a sandwich later since there's not going to be any bread left" My eyes looked over at the clock and remembered that Law said he'd be back by 6 pm but knowing him he'd only get home around 7 pm. So, I would have plenty of time to have dinner on the table before then.

'Bark' 'Bark'

"Did you want to watch me cook Bepo? You want a treat... sit... stay... roll over... good job here's your treat!" When I first started dating Law, I never knew that he had been hiding such a cute little puppy at his house. The little guy was a rescue and when I saw how much Law loved him, I fell more in love with the man. "Alright Bepo I have to finish dinner and the rolls should be ready to put in the oven by now~"

~~~~~~~~

7:13 pm...

"(Y/n)-ya I'm home! I know I said 6 but I lost track of the time, I'm sorry!" Hearing Law's voice I run out of the kitchen as I ran into his arms and gave him a hug. "Law! You're just in time, I was just lighting the candles! Let's eat!" As I walked into the kitchen I watched as Law washed his hands before he sat in the chair across from mine and started to eat the meal on his plate.

"This is really good (Y/n)-ya, I love your cooking" I continued eating but after about half an hour I noticed Law still hadn't touched his roll I put on his plate. "Why haven't you touched your roll, Law?" As I looked at Law's face, I could have sworn the man was going blue in the face. "Law, are you okay!? Your face is turning blue!"

"I don't like bread (Y/n)-ya! We've been living together for a few months now, haven't you noticed that you're the only person in the house that eats it?" If he didn't like bread then why had he already finished two servings of my stuffing? "Don't lie to me Law!"

"Wha- I'm not lying, I despise bread! The only reason I allow it in this house is because you like it so much" He sounded convincing but if that was true, he was eating bread without even knowing it. I didn't need to say anything about it but it wouldn't sit right with me later if I didn't. "Law... I don't know how to tell you this..."

"Tell me what (Y/n)-ya!?" I cleared my throat as I slowly spoke but I hesitated on the last word. "That stuffing your eating is made with... bread" Before I knew it Law had jumped out of his chair and started running out of the room. "Law! I'm sorry I didn't know!"

I got up to see where he had gone and I was surprised to find him emptying his stomach into the toilet. "What are you doing Law? A little bread isn't going to kill you and I know for a fact that you're not gluten intolerant"

"Yes, it will (Y/n)-ya!" I just shook my head as I watched the man from the doorway. "From someone with a Master's degree your acting quite foolish... how will eating some bread even kill you Law?"

"..."

"When you're done in here you can join me in the living room to watch some Christmas movies... come on Bepo"

~~~~~~~~

End