⛓Chapter 53: R

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"You're home? Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asked after seeing Lisa enter the house. "Why the gloomy look, Lis?" Lisa only ignored him and went straight to her room.

"What was that reaction just now?" Jennie asked and came to him. "Did anything happen to the both of them?" Taehyung just shrugged and faced her.

"Did Jisoo give a call? It's been an hour and it's dark. Looks like Lisa wasn't able to find him." Jennie sighed and shook her head. "Why would he leave so suddenly? Did he get a clue?"

"No idea. But Jungkook would never leave and risk his safety for something unimportant. I'm pretty sure he had something bugging his mind."

At that moment, Taehyung's phone rang. It was Jisoo calling him and he immediately answered it. "Did you find him? Lisa just came home and she doesn't look so good."

"I have no idea where Jungkook went but I just heard people in the street talk about a recent incident in Dawn High. Apparently some guys broke in and started a fight with the school guard. I'm on my way there right now--" Jisoo suddenly stopped talking as if she saw something disturbing.

"Soo?"

"They were here? For fuck's sake the goons were the ones who broke in!" They suddenly heard how Jisoo sped up. "I just saw their van parked near the school but I don't know why. Why would they be here?!"

"Jungkook." Jennie spoke. "He must've been there."

"I hope you're wrong about this Min Jennie. We can't afford to lose another one."

Jennie quickly ran to Lisa's room and went in without even thinking to knock. It was urgent and they needed answers. "What the heck? Are we forgetting about manners now?"

"Lis, do you know where Jungkook is right now?" Lisa looked away and crossed her arms. "Lalisa. Now is not the time for your stubborn attitude. He is missing and Jisoo just found those goons in Dawn High."

Lisa's ears rang after hearing their school. "Dawn High?" She faced Jennie wide-eyed. "Jennie, did I hear you right? They're in Dawn High?"

Jennie immediately knew what was happening based on Lisa's reactions. "Why didn't you say so? Taehyung!" Jennie left and returned to the living room where Taehyung was. "Jungkook's there. Lisa knew he was."

"Please tell me you're kidding!" Jisoo shouted while panting. Obviously, she just got out from the car and running towards the school. "Are those guys still here?" She asked the people around.

"Jisoo!" Lisa called and took the phone from Taehyung. "S-Soo.."

"Lisa you knew?! You could've told me! I would've arrived here earlier if you told me where he was." - "They just left a couple of minutes ago." They heard a guy say, possibly the guard who those goons had beaten up. "They said they were looking for someone but those jerks trashed the whole place!"

"They were looking for someone?" Lisa spoke with her unsteady eyes. "How did they know he was there? I never told anyone.."

Yoongi came downstairs after hearing the commotion. "What's going on here?" The three of them looked at him with worried faces and he miraculously got it. "You're joking. It hasn't been that long before they took Jin and Namjoon."