⛓Chapter 45: C

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Is everybody here?" Jisoo asked and did a headcount. "Jin, Joon, Taehyung, Jennie, Yoongs, Jungkook, Lisa, and Candy." She sighed, noticing that they're getting lesser and lesser.

Weeks have passed and all of them are finally discharged. Now, they're back on finding the killer.

"You go discuss things with Joon. I'm gonna need to pack my clothes." Candy said before going to her room. She was really leaving to Italy. She wanted to keep helping but her seniors are true to their words that if she stays longer, she'll be fired. That's her only source of living. She can't let it go, now that she wants to start her own family.

Jisoo went to the kitchen with Namjoon and Jin to explain her guess about the killer. "Oh wait. I left my journal at the car." Namjoon quickly went out of the house and ran back to the garage, leaving Jin with Jisoo.

"Ahem." Jin cleared his throat and looked at her.

"What do you want?" She asked, knowing he's gonna say cheesy stuff or tease her. "Don't mess with me Kim Seokjin. You don't know how much all of you made me spend for your goddamn hospital bills. You owe me big shit."

"Whatever you say, Sooya." Jisoo's ears rang, both of them.

"S-Sooya??" She wide-eyed asked. 'Sooya' was the name she used when they were giving out love letters back in ninth grade. Jisoo wanted to keep her identity a secret, but at the same time give him at least a little detail about her. It was the first and only move she did to him because where on earth could she find another god of beauty himself, Seokjin Kim? "Don't Sooya me! Do you even know what that name meant? And did you forgot that I clearly explained to you that, that mere paper is meaningless now? It's gone! All gone!"

What he did next shocked her even more. Jin wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder. "I'm just grateful."

"Tch. I've rarely hear you say things seriously but here you are." She said and hugged him back. "It's what friends are for. Don't mention it."

"Should we take this friendly relationship on a next level." Jisoo quickly pushed him away and glared. Jin just laughed at her reaction.

"Now there's the real Seokjin right there. Tsk, tsk.. Don't say stuff like that. Those aren't funny."

Namjoon came back with his journal and the three sat on the dining table. "Tell me exactly why you think it's the John Kim. I can hardly understand and it's a bit unreliable. It could be just a coincidence."

"I'm not even sure about it, either. I just thought 'John Kim' sounded too common and.." She took out her phone and looked for that picture of the names in the log book. "Here. I forgot to tell Candy about this but look at the time and dates this person put. Each misses a number. The date doesn't have the day of visit and the time doesn't have the exact minute of departure and arrival. The only thing listed is the hour. Why would this person leave that out?"

"It's a shame the address isn't required in this log book." Namjoon said. "What Jisoo thinks could be possible and the killer could really be a girl but our hunches can never be considered as evidence."

"It's not you, is it?" Jin asked, looking at her. "You're a girl."

"Feel free to question and search me. I know to myself that I'm not who we're looking for, but it's up to you if you'll suspect me or not. I won't feel bad." She said.