⛓Chapter 14: T

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Why did you let her wear something like that? Jimin would go nuts." Jungkook said after seeing Chaeyoung leave. "You know how protective he is." Lisa came and hugged his back.

"That was what she wanted. Who knows? Maybe she'll make Jimin fall for her at last. When did you get home?"

Jungkook faced her and cupped her face. "Few minutes ago. You know how strict my professors are on Mondays." They went to the kitchen and searched for something to eat.

Meanwhile, Jennie went to Taehyung's room to let him borrow her hair dryer, as he requested. "I'll just leave this here Tae." She looked around his room and found it dark and a bit cozy looking. "How does he keep his room like this?" The moment she turned around, she suddenly found him standing in front of her wearing his robe. "Oh hi. There's the hair dryer you asked for. I'll get going."

She did a quick look at his open chest area and cleared her throat before reaching out for the doorknob.

"I thought of something a while ago." He said, causing her to stop. "You may not like it but I'll tell you anyway."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung held her hand that was holding the doorknob and pulled her to him. "Kim Taehyung!" She sensed what he's trying to do and decided to pull away but Taehyung wasn't letting her. "Whatever you're thinking, don't do it."

"Why not?" He leaned closer to her face and she quickly turned her head to the side. "Just look at me and listen for a moment."

"How would I know that you're not gonna kiss me?" She asked making him chuckle and caress her face. "Tae I should go."

He immediately kissed her lips and placed both of his hands on her cheeks. What Jennie thought would happen is starting to happen and she has no idea why he's doing this. She tried all she could, not to let him in but Taehyung's an expert kisser. A quick smirk plastered on his face when she let her guard down.

He wrapped her legs around him and he carried her to his bed. "W-wait. Taehyung." She tried saying and Taehyung listened, pulling away. "Why are you doing this? I don't like doing this with someone I don't favor and you know that."

"Don't you favor me?" She was so close to slapping him but then he said, "This thought just came to me while I was taking a bath." Jennie furrowed her brows, thinking he's making some stupid reason just to fuck her. "Why don't we just date each other?"

"You're kidding me." She laughed but Taehyung kept a straight face. "You're not kidding?"

"We've known each other the longest and I know what you desire the most." Jennie gulped and looked away.

"And it could never be you. Don't kid yourself, Tae." She faced him and shook her head. "I'll find that guy myself. It just couldn't be you."

"Why can't it be me? I've cared for you for years but it never occurred to me that I might be that guy you're looking for, until today."

"Are you drunk? You would never think of something like this. I'm outta here." She tried to stand but he quickly pulled her back and made her lie down. "This is not what we both want!"

"This is what I want. Jen, I'll try. I might be in my worst but I'll work on it. Besides, having me would also keep your stalker away. It just has to be me."

"I'm not in a hurry. And knowing you, you still want to go out there and make out with other girls, flirt with other girls.. If you wish to protect me, you can just be by my side."

"I'm not doing this just to protect you. I'm starting to get the signs anyway. Try me."

"It could be someone else. Why does it have to be you? You know nothing about dating, Tae. What would I get? Three fucks a day?"