⛓Chapter 32: H

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Lis, are you really feeling better?" Jin asked. Lisa will be discharged today as the doctor said. She was back to being active and her bitchy attitude came back too.

"Better than 'Better'." She answered and stood beside Jungkook. "I want to go home as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay here. It's too quiet."

Jin chuckled. "Wasn't I loud enough? I kept doing my best to make you laugh!" He said and laughed at himself but the two just eyed him. "Okay then." He took his bag and left the hospital.

Meanwhile back at the house, the older ones are thinking of away to approach Lisa. "It's possible that she forgave Candy by now, right?" Namjoon asked, more like hoped.

"No. Lisa doesn't just forgive and we know that better than anyone. Candy will be a great help to us but we also need to consider Lisa's feelings and sanity. The trauma she had, it's.. guys, let's think about this properly." Jisoo said and sat on the couch.

"Why are you talking about Candy?" Jennie and Taehyung came and sat beside Jisoo. "I thought we banned that name years ago?" She asked. They still haven't told the younger ones yet about asking help from Candy. Jennie, especially, hated hearing that name after knowing what she did to Lisa.

"Truth is, we need her help. It's very dangerous to open up about this plan with everyone, knowing that the killer is one of us, but we need to let you know about what we think. We need more minds." Namjoon explained.

"Joon, we don't need that woman's help. Think about what Lisa would feel." Jennie worriedly said and faced Jisoo. "Soo, you know-"

"Yes, that's why I'm trying to convince them not to. While Lisa's still not here, we need to come up with a better solution or we'll be forced to ask Candy's help. I also don't know what to say to Lis about this."

"I'm back!" The three suddenly came inside with their bags. Lisa looked as if she wasn't stabbed a few days ago.

"Lis!" Jennie shouted and ran to hug her. "I'm glad you're finally okay."

"I'm a strong fighter, Jen. You know that." Jennie pulled away and smiled at her.

"Okay, that's enough drama. You should go to your room, Lis. Even if you just got discharged, we're still not sure if you're totally fine." Taehyung said. "You should look after yourself."

"Okie dokie." Lisa turned to Jungkook. "Let's go." Jungkook gave a small nod and escorted her to her room.

"What were you guys doing?" Jin asked and joined them. "Is this about Candy?"

"Unfortunately. We need Lisa's confirmation. If only she agrees, Candy will come and help us. She's the only person who can help us right now." Namjoon said, looking at Jisoo. "Can you ask her?"

"Joon.. Guys, I can't. I've seen how she suffered. I don't want to see that Lisa again. I just..couldn't."

"What if I do it?" Taehyung asked, surprising the others. "Lisa and I weren't friends the moment she came in but like Jisoo, I know how she suffered because of Candy. Only difference is, I believe I know what to say."

"What would you say? You're not as close as I am with her." Jisoo said and crossed her arms.

"Lisa hated Candy because she left her but if we tell her that Candy's willing to help us find Chae and Jimin, it could turn things around, knowing that Lisa wanted to find Chae so badly."

"How sure are you with that, Kim Taehyung? If you make Lisa cry because you made her remember Candy, I'm disowning you." Jisoo threatened. "I don't want to see her broken."

"And neither do I. You need to trust me on this. If Candy's the only one who can help us, I'm doing all I can to bring her here so we can find both Chaeyoung and Jimin." Jisoo sighed and looked down. "I'll ask her when I think she's ready to hear it."

"Well, be my guest. If Lisa starts feeling mad about this, don't forget that I warned you. We were starting to break apart, just to remind you, Tae." Jisoo stood up and went to the kitchen.

As Lisa's older sister, she didn't want to see Lisa weeping over Candy again. The suffering Lisa went through is still clear to her mind. Seeing that Lisa is the last thing she wants to happen.

That night, Taehyung was thinking if he made the right choice. He knew that Jisoo would react like that but he never thought he'd feel bad about it. In the middle of his thoughts, he heard three knocks on his door.

Taehyung got up from his bed and opened the door just to find Jennie. "Hey." She softly called.

"Jen.. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about.. Are you sure you want to talk to Lisa about Candy? She could hate you for life."

Taehyung sighed and held her hand, pulling her in. He closed the door and sat on the table he had near him. "I'm thinking about that too but nothing's more important to me right now than finding our friends."

"You're really frustrated about Jimin's incident, aren't you?" Jennie asked and Taehyung's expression changed.

"We haven't even reconciled. He was mad at me before he was taken. I'll regret this forever if we can't find him. He can be rude and selfish but that's why I'm close to him. I'm not used to him being not around."

Jennie stood in front of him and hugged him tight. "You soft little bear.. You get very emotional these days. We have to think positive, okay? Just keep thinking that we could find Jimin and Chae any time soon. That's what I've been doing." She pulled away and wiped his tears. "Should I sleep with you or what?"

Taehyung suddenly laughed in the middle of his crying state. "Why so suddenly?" He stood up and wiped his tears. "I'll just go and wash up for a second. Don't sleep yet." She smiled and nodded. Taehyung went inside his bathroom, leaving her there.

Jennie tried to sit on the table like he did but she suddenly felt she sat on something. She took the item behind her-- a film camera, a very memorable one for her. "It's the one I got him on his seventeenth.." Jennie smiled to herself and scanned through the pictures he took. "He's really into photography. I believe he got that from me." She jokingly said and continued.

She was only admiring the beautiful places he shot until she landed on a set of pictures she didn't expect to see.

"What the..?" They weren't just ordinary pictutes of the scenery but there was someone included in those pictures. At first, Jennie thought the person was only taken by mistake or by chance but as she went further, more pictures with the same person was there. "What the heck does this mean?" She whispered.

The door of Taehyung's bathroom opened. Jennie quickly stood up and returned the camera on its proper place. "Did you wait for too long?" He came out, drying his hair with a towel.

"No, no.. It's fine. Umm.. I suddenly don't feel like sleeping with someone right now." She said, remembering what she saw. "I'll sleep in my room. Goodnight." She immediately left the room, leaving Taehyung confused.

"Why the sudden change of mind? I probably took to long to wash up." He sighed and lied back on his bed. It would've been nice to sleep with her tonight. He thought before closing his eyes to sleep.

--
Update!!😇

Btw, congrats BTS for ranking first in Billboard!!🎉 Well deserved by the kings💜

Daily Reminder:
Please vote for bts and blackpink in MAMA🐍