⛓Chapter 19:

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"What did he say?" Jennie asked the moment she saw Jisoo sitting alone in the dining room. "He didn't mean what he said earlier, did he? He's just tired." She pulled out a chair and sat across her.

"He said he needs some space. I can't force him to reconcile with us. Doing that wou
ld make things more complicated. Let's just..do what he wants us to do." Jennie sighed and looked up to Jimin's room.

"Soo.." Lisa came with her trembling hands. She has that worried and scared expression written all over her face. "I messed up, didn't I?"

"You sure did. I know you can't control your bitchness, Lis. But please.. We're in a middle of a serious problem. Let's be considerate or else everything would end up going wrong."

Lisa looked down. "It's just.. I know I'm the one who made Joon think that the one who took Chae and killed Ashley is one of us but I don't feel good about this anymore. Now Jimin's mad because I fought with him."

"Lili~" Jennie stood up and hugged her. "It's gonna be fine. Jisoo said he needs some space. Let's hope he feels better anytime soon." She pulled away and smiled. "Bitch, you're not crying, are you?"

"How am I supposed to stop myself from crying? Hoseok was right. You're all I have but I almost ruined everything. I'm not that stoney, I have feelings too." Jisoo giggled and stood up to hug the both of them.

"My sisters are making me cry.." She said, causing the two to laugh. "If only Chae was here. I bet she'll cry the longest."

They pulled away. Lisa sighed, thinking of how Chaeyoung would be doing right now. "She's been always the first one to comfort me when I'm crying. I miss her."

"We all do. That's why you and I are searching for her tomorrow." Jennie said, surprising Jisoo. "Jin and Joon said they need to do something important. They're counting on us."

Jisoo somewhat got an idea of what Jin and Namjoon are up to. They're not doing what I'm thinking they're doing, right? She quickly shook her thoughts away when the two looked at her. "I'll head to my room and you should too. It's getting really late."

They nodded and each went straight to their rooms. Jisoo couldn't stop thinking about Namjoon's decision. "Why would he let Jennie and Lisa go searching without keeping an eye on them?"

They had a conversation minutes ago that Namjoon or Jin would accompany each of them when searching but she kept thinking why are Jennie and Lisa going together.

"Or..they are actually going to keep an eye on them secretly? Tss.. Their minds. I should probably ask them to let me come too." She went inside her room and prepared to go to sleep.

Meanwhile in Lisa's room. "Jeon Jungkook." She called when she saw him lying on her bed. "Why are you here? I'm not in the mood to make out. I'll pass."

"I'm not here for that." He sat down and reached out his arm. "Come here." Lisa rolled her eyes and took his hand. He slowly pulled her to his lap and hugged her waist. "How are you feeling?"

She sighed. "Very guilty. Jimin's mad because of me. I should've just kept my mouth shut."

"You can't keep your mouth shut. Who are you kidding?" He chuckled but Lisa kept her frowning face. "Jimin will get over it. Stop beating yourself up."