⛓Chapter 73: L

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Pass the ketchup, please!!" Lisa shouted, annoyed at the other kids who won't stop babbling and babbling about things they missed. "Have you gone deaf already?"

"Here you go, Manoban!" Jisoo responded and slid the ketchup across the table. "I love your hair, by the way." She teased, making Lisa glare at her.

Because of what Ashley has done, Lisa had to fix her hair, dying it to black and cutting it properly. She wasn't used to having that hairstyle but what could she do? The damage has been done by that witch.

"Ah, by the way. We haven't had an open discussion since everyone came back, right? It's been a week and I wanted to do this." Jisoo said and looked at them. "Enough secrets. I want everything revealed today."

They looked at each other. Some with worry and some with excitement. "I agree with her." Namjoon said and stood up. "No more surprises. Let's not make the same mistakes we did before." They all nodded and finsihed their first breakfast together, for the first time since they were rescued.

Jennie went to the kitchen and placed her plate on the sink with trembling hands. This is the time where she reveals her past illness to all of them. It scared her that they might think of her differently because of that but her trust on then was greater than her fear. "It'll be alright." She told herself. "They'll understand."

"Jennie!" Chaeyoung called and ran to hug her back.

"What? Who told you that you could just hug me whenever you want, Park Chaeyoung?" She acted. "Don't be too casual."

Chaeyoung playfully glared and pouted. "Can't you just be nice for a moment? I haven't seen you in months." She reasoned, causing Jennie to turn to her and smile. "Just for a moment?"

"Whatever. You already know that I love you so I don't need to say it again." Chaeyoung's frown was once again replaced with her cheerful smile which Jennie missed. She wrapped her arms around the younger one and hugged her tight.

"What is this cheesiness?" Lisa also came to the kitchen and joined their hug. "Ah.. I missed this.."

"The betrayal..!" Jisoo followed and ran to hug them too. "You were having a group hug and you don't invite me? I'm seriously hurt." She said, making the other three giggle.

"Oy!! They're having a sister hug and did not tell us!" Hoseok whined. The rest of the guys also came to the kitchen and before the girls could get away, they ran to hug them too. It was a big, chaotic hug.

"Hey! No pushing!!" - "My foot! Ya'll dumbasses better back away!" - Can't breathe! Can't breathe!" - "Whose breath was that?! Yuck! Get away!!" - "Who tangled my hair?!" - "Oh no! Jimin submerged!!" They kept shouting and arguing and ended up losing their balance. All of them fell on the floor at the same time but lucky for the girls, the guys' back were the only ones that ached.

They finished it off with laughters and went to the living room for their discussion. "There were several things that were revealed because of what happened. Thanks and no thanks to Ashley's doing, we got to know each other more. And truth be told, if it weren't for all she did, all your secrets will all be kept hidden forever, even if they're something you need to tell us." Jisoo said then looked at Jennie. "Jen?"

All their eyes were on her. Jennie gulped before parting her lips. "I.. I had a personality disorder before and it's the reason why I came to France-- for my treatment. But I'm all okay now. I didn't want to tell you because I'm scared that you guys would turn your backs on me. It's something I'm not proud of and it's not worth telling so I didn't."