⛓Chapter 31: T

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"I honestly can't believe this!" Jisoo, frustrated of what they just found out, shouted. "Tae and Jen was right. The killer planned this perfectly even if he or she is just one person."

Jin suddenly stopped and thought of something. "What if it's not? What if.. What if there's two of them?" Namjoon looked at him, also thinking that, that could be a possibility.

"But if there's two of them, shouldn't someone be suspicious by now? No one has made me suspect anyone yet." Jisoo said. "I kept saying I don't want to lose another member but Jimin's now missing. I really have no idea who's next."

"Seok, the person I want you to find.." Namjoon started. "What did she say?"

Jisoo and Jin furrowed their brows. "Who are you looking for?" Jin asked, looking at the two.

"Namjoon asked me to reach Lisa's sister quietly. I've been trying to reach her for weeks but the number we have won't work." Hoseok said. "I tried my best not to let the others know."

"But why? Joon, Lisa hates that woman. Why would you want to find her? You don't want to upset the girl, do you?" Jisoo worriedly said.

Candy is Lisa's older sister. They no longer have their parents with them and it's just the both of them since Lisa was ten and Candy was fifteen.

Candy wanted to leave Lisa in an orphanage back then but Lisa didn't like that idea. The two separated when Lisa was thirteen and lived with Jisoo and Taehyung at a young age.

She was already sixteen when Candy came back for her. Lisa was too upset with her sister and agreed to forget about each other. The only thing they know about Candy right now is that she's currently staying somewhere in Italy.

"I don't like that idea. Lisa suffered a lot because of what happened. I'm not letting you talk to her." Jisoo said, wanting to convince them.

"But Candy said she was studying to become a crime investigator. I even remember Lisa saying that Candy is going to be like a "stupid and fake" Nancy Drew. She could help us." Namjoon reasoned. "If we depend too much on the police, it'll be too late."

"But, Joon.. Lisa won't be happy with this. You know how her sister pushed her away like she's not her family anymore. That bitch will make things worse between each one of us, especially Lisa."

"We have no choice. We need to find the real killer before he or she takes another member again. We'll just talk to Lisa about this when Candy's here."

"I can't believe you." She massaged her temple, thinking of a way to explain this to Lisa.

"Don't worry. Candy won't be here soon. I still don't know where she is. We still have time to think of a better solution." Hoseok patted her shoulder and went to his room.

He suddenly passed by Chaeyoung's door and stopped. He slowly turned the doorknob and opened the door.

"It's dark in here, Chae. You should come home quickly." He went in and sat on her bed. Chaeyoung's room didn't look so colorful and bright as before now that she's not there with them. She has always been excited when decorating her room. It would look like a rainbow's room instead of hers.