⛓Chapter 61: O

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

An hour before everything happened, Lisa was only coming out from the bathroom when she heard her phone *ding*. She took it from the desk and found a message.

'Tell no one. Bring no one. If we find you telling and bringing one of your friends, he's dead. And if you don't come, you would lose the chance of seeing him alive. See you at the burnt hospital~'

There was a picture attatched to it. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw Jungkook with many bruises and tied up. "These devils.." She returned her phone on the desk and changed into her clothes. "I did it before and I'm doing it again. Even if it means getting taken." She sounded as if she has already surrendered. Her bravery was overflowing but considering the things that could happen, she knew she might not be able to go back. But the thought that 'At least, we're together and he won't be alone' also became her driving force to come.

She quietly left her room and checked if there was anyone awake in the house. There wasn't. It's too early for them to get up. And with that, she successfully left the house without telling or bringing anyone, fulfilling the deal.

She arrived at the hospital and immediately went inside to check but there wasn't anyone around. She kept going out and going back in for an hour, waiting for someone until Jennie came running. "Min Jennie?"

Lisa's curiousity arose and went inside again to follow Jennie.

--

"I'm not leaving without her! She was also tricked!!"

"Jen, just come. Now's not the time to argue. I'm surprised as you are, honestly.. But Lisa could be the one behind this. We need to go." Taehyung said.

"We're abandoning our friend!! Doesn't that make you feel terrible?! I'm going back in. Whatever gang she's with, she's still my friend." Jennie was about to run back inside when Taehyung carried her inside the car. "Kim Taehyung!!"

"I don't want to do this too but we have to save you!!" Jisoo also went in and started to drive the car.

"You're not serious.. Jisoo stop the car! Lisa's innocent!! It wasn't her!!" Taehyung tried his best to keep her from breaking free. Jennie can and will get out from the running car if she's determined to do something. In this case, it was coming back for Lisa.

"We'll discuss this at home. Just listen to us. We're doing this for your sake!" Jisoo drove faster until they reached the house.

"How dare you?!" Jennie shouted the moment she got in. "She was also tricked! She wasn't the one who sent me the message! Someone set her up! She's our friend and she was helpless!! How can you leave her like that?!"

"Then what the hell is this?" Jisoo gave her a form. "I went to our school and got that from the guidance counselor. They caught Lisa with a certain gang and warned her twice. It's like an application form and they confiscated it from her. That was why Jungkook went there. He was suspecting her. Now they took him because she was scared Jungkook would know everything and her identity will be revealed."

"That's ridiculous. Lisa practically saved him from those people!"

"What if it was an act? To make her look innocent. She was keeping this from us for years. Why would she keep this a secret if she's no longer a part of the gang?"