⛓Chapter 8: E

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"Ashley came here yesterday?" Chaeyoung asked. Since she and Jimin wasn't able to return to the restaurant the other day, both of them didn't see her. "Tell me what happened."

"As you can see," Jisoo started and looked at Lisa clinging onto Jungkook's arm. They've been like that since they arrived. Lisa feared Ashley might come and try to snatch him again without making it obvious. "Lisa's making sure Jungkook doesn't go anywhere. Ashley was talking to Jungkook yesterday and Lisa was fuming."

"As expected from her.." Chaeyoung giggled. The moment she turned to the door, she saw Ashley crossing the street. She kept thinking of the possibility of Jimin liking her again. It scared her.

"Morning!" Ashley greeted and went in. As usual, Lisa's day was ruined, Jennie rolled her eyes and Jisoo's alertness awakened.

Jisoo, once, didn't have a problem with Ashley but when she sensed that she likes Jungkook, her view about her changed. She might be their friend now but trying to take someone else's boyfriend is just absurd.

"Guess what? I've got three tickets for Lauv's concert next week!" She flexed her tickets and the eleven of them turned to her. "I wish I could get everyone a ticket but they said it's sold out."

"It would be nice if all of us could go." Namjoon said with a bitter smile.

"Right.. But hey, I could take two. You could just tell the others what happened. You guys would understand, right?" They looked at each other. They never went on a big event alone or in pairs. It was always the eleven of them. If one couldn't go, then it's cancelled. It's part of their code.

"Well.." Hoseok said and turned to the others. "Ash, I don't think-"

"Jungkook." She called. Lisa quickly glared at her. "Would you like to go?"

"No, he doesn't." Lisa answered and looked at him. "I know you like Lauv but don't you dare. I'll set a private fan meeting for the both of you myself if I have to, just don't."

"I won't." He assured and smiled at her. "I won't do things that would upset you."

Jimin looked at Chaeyoung who was looking at the tickets. "Chae.." He called. "You wouldn't." He knows how she's a big fan of Lauv and she always wanted to go to one of his concerts.

"I-I was just looking.."

"Really? None of you wants to go with me?" Ashley asked. "This is the first concert I'll attend to. I just want us to get closer. I tried my best to get more tickets, honestly. I didn't expect that you guys still don't accept me fully."

"Ashley, it's not like that." Chaeyoung said. She looked at Jimin, then at her. "Okay. I'll go."

"Chae!" Jimin shouted but Chaeyoung just looked away. "What are you doing? No one breaks out of the circle."

"I know. But.." Despite her jealousy, she still couldn't offend Ashley. The new girl is doing what she can to make herself feel she belongs with them too. "Ashley's our friend and she's new to the group. We don't want to make her feel bad."

Hoseok looked at his sister and sighed. "Alright, Chae. I'll go too." The rest looked at him with confused faces. "I know about the code but Ashley just wants to hang out with us in other ways. She's trying her best."