⛓Chapter 64:

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"You should go after her. We're still not sure if it's really Jennie. I don't want to make the same mistake I did to Lisa." Jisoo said to him. "You told me she's the one you prioritize the most, didn't you?"

"But things are different now. She's demented-"

"Kim Taehyung! We don't know the whole story so keep that goddamn mouth shut. If you trully care about her, this is the perfect time to show it. Don't tell me you're all words you unloyal and selfish ass."

Taehyung sighed and had no choice but to leave. He was confused and he had no idea who to believe. First Lisa, now Jennie? Why did it have to be two of the people he care about? He had unsure thoughts but came looking for Jennie, still.

"Why am I not fully convinced that it's Jennie?" Jisoo thought to herself and returned to those medical certificates. "Improving.. I no longer see the signs.." She read and kept scanning the observations. "Where's the final remarks?" She was getting frustrated.

She got the envelope and searched for remaining papers inside, only to find a blue note at the very corner. She curiously took it out and read.

"Isn't this Jin's handwriting?"

'I have it in my room if you're looking for it.' The note said making Jisoo more confused.

"He..has it? Does this mean Jin knew Jennie had DID before I did?" She immediately ran to his room and searched his shelves and drawers. Her heartbeat was racing abnormally. She felt she was getting to something very important.. The possible last piece.

After taking out all the books from his shelf, she found a blue notebook hidden at the very bottom of a set of books she just removed.

"Kim Seokjin, you clever bitch." She sat on his desk and read everything that was written on the pages. "He has his own journal of observations aside from Joon's?"

There she found Jennie's last medical certificate in between two pages. "Ms. Jennie Min's Dissociative Identity Disorder is finally treated after four years of treatment, signed Ava Brooke, PsyD." She read and that's when all her suspicions for Jennie disappeared. "Why did he take this though?"

Her question was answered when she turned to the next page.

'I believe someone who has access in the house is taking the helpful evidences we found. The handkerchief Jisoo and I found at the kitchen went missing. I can't tolerate this. The moment I found out about Jennie's mental problem, I knew the killer would be thrilled to know about this and use it against her. I wanted Jennie to honestly speak up about it yesterday after purposely picking the envelope so she will be cleared from everyone's suspicions. But she didn't so I decided to keep the last remarks with me.'

"Brilliant. What else does he have?" She turned the pages and saw many scratches and scribbles here and there.

'Namjoon asked me if he could see my journal because he needed my help. He might see me as someone who knows half of what he does but he's way behind me. I can't reveal anything I found out because the killer could be listening anywhere.'

"To think, he acted as if he couldn't get a grasp of everything that's happening when in fact, he has noted all of these." She went to the last page to see the latest things he found out. "Neon Street's history?" She read.