⛓Chapter 10: S

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Jennie was staring outside the car's window, hugging herself tightly. Remembering what happened made her close her eyes and feel scared.

Taehyung kept stealing glances at her. He knows nothing about consoling and he was worried he might say the wrong words if he tries to speak to her.

The ripped shirt she was wearing caught his attention again. "Should we stop by and buy you a shirt?" He asked. Jennie just stayed silent as if she was lost in her thoughts. "Jen." He called, trying to get her attention.

Sighing in defeat, he turned the wheel to the right and stopped the car. That woke her up. "Why did you stop?" He didn't say a word and took off the shirt he was wearing. "What are you doing?"

"It keeps distracting me and you're not answering my question." He placed his shirt on her lap. "Wear that until we get home."

She looked at him with worry. He was only wearing one shirt but he still gave it to her. "I'm fine. I'm used to wearing revealing clothes anyway and you know that better than anyone."

"But it's different this time. You were harassed and I know you feel awful. You were stripped against your will, Jen. We promised each other not to lie about what we feel and tell you what? I don't like seeing you like this."

There was silence. Jennie looked at her fingers and spoke, "This happen before, right?" She looked at him and Taehyung only sighed. "Don't be so emotional. It doesn't suit you."

"I'm just saying. Now put that on before I tear up." Jennie chuckled and wore his gray shirt. Taehyung started the car an continued driving.

They arrived at their house, bringing the box of cupcakes and the moment shirtless Taehyung came in, Hoseok came running with his plate of kimchi fried rice on hand. "Woahoho!!" He laughed, looking at Taehyung's bare torso.

"Go take a bath upstairs." He ordered and Jennie replied with a nod.

"Jisoo! Come and look at your brother! Wah!" Jisoo came with a bag of chips and bursted out laughing, seeing him.

"Don't tell me what I'm thinking right now is true. You're shirtless, and I just saw Jennie going to her room wearing your shirt. Am I delusional or am I damn right?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen to place the cupcakes on the dining table.

"Yah.. We eat the same food and go to the same gym together but look at the difference." He looked at his arm. "The biceps.." He peeked inside his shirt and sighed. "And he's got six packs abs. What does he do, really?"

"Fucking girls." Jisoo answered, causing Hoseok to cough and head to the couch. "Who knows how many bitches that devil banged. He doesn't even tell me who they are. Right Kim Taehyung?!" She said and faced the kitchen. "You son of a devil. Did you really do our friend or what?"

"She was harassed by a perverted punk earlier. Good thing I found her before he did worse things or else I would've killed that moron."

"What did you say?" Yoongi who was walking down the stairs asked. "Who was he?" He looked so calm but knowing Yoongi and how he cares for his younger sister so much, Taehyung wished he just kept his mouth shut. "I asked you, who was he?"

"I don't know but maybe Jennie knows him. I didn't want to ask her. She was still in shock and I can see that she's scared. I'll just ask her if she's feeling better. And Yoongi, don't act rashly. I'll take care of this myself."

"How do you expect me to do nothing when my sister was harassed by that lunatic? I'll find him." Yoongi said in a cold tone and went to the kitchen.