⛓Chapter 26: I

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Jisoo was wiping the tables clean after their breakfast. Jennie asked permission from her to visit Lisa and Jisoo agreed to it only if she lets Taehyung or at least one person to accompany her.

"Joon." She called after remembering something. Namjoon came to her while wiping his hands after washing the dishes. "You said you were supervising Jennie and Lisa yesterday. Where were you when Dane Dylan came to them?"

Namjoon sighed. "Someone gave me a call." He took his phone and showed her the number that called him. "It was a guy's voice and he said he has information about Chae. He told me on the phone that he saw a van similar to what we showed on the wanted papers while on his way to his house."

"So? What did he say?" Jisoo asked but Namjoon only sighed and shook his head. "What do you mean by that?"

"I came to the address he told me but unfortunately he didn't come. I believe I was scammed and I admit it was a foolish thing to do to trust someone that fast. It was the only call we got after weeks of searching for Chae. We're desperate."

"Did you try calling the number again?" Namjoon nodded but even if he tried calling it multiple times already before, he called it once again. Surprisingly, it was answered. "Soo." He whisper-called. "Hello?"

"Hello, who's calling?" It was a girl's voice this time.

"I'm sorry to bother you, miss. I just wanted to know whose number this is. This number called me yesterday but he didn't show up at the place where he asked me to go." Namjoon said.

"You mean my older brother Hans? I'm sorry to tell you this but my brother's not home since yesterday. Can I call you again if he comes?"

Both their hearts raced after hearing what the girl said. "Sure. Thank you." Namjoon ended the call. "Soo, you know what this means right?"

"First the Bloom Bar helper, now this person?" Jisoo nervously said and furrowed her brows. "These two must've seen something that points to the killer.."

"Could there be pattern?" Namjoon asked as if he's getting at something. "Remember the Bloom Bar witness, she saw Chae's kidnapers' faces, now this guy has seen where the van went and.."

"And Chae saw the handkerchief." Jisoo silently said.

"I think we know who's next." He said making Jisoo take her phone immediately. "What are you doing?"

"Tell Tae and Jen to get home right now." She said in total panic and called Taehyung's number. "Come on.. Pick up!"

"What are you taking about? Wasn't it Jimin who saw the pictures?" Jisoo shook her head. Taehyung wasn't picking up the phone, causing her to panic even more.

"It wasn't Jimin who saw the pictures first! It was Yoongi or Jennie. Yoongi told me last night and I overheard Jennie telling Taehyung she saw those pictures first so it's either the both of them." She called Taehyung again.

"Wait a minute. If the pattern that I came up with is right.. Why would they chase Taehyung last night? Does that mean he also saw something?"

"I don't know! Just help me reach them! Tae's not answering!" Jisoo quickly went to her room and took her coat and money. "We need to go to the hospital. Call the others and I'll ready the car."

Namjoon did as he was told and called Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin. "We have to go to the hospital. Jisoo and I just thought of something important." The three didn't argue further and followed.

Jisoo was in the driver's seat, Namjoon was beside her and the three were all at the back. "What's happening? Why are you suddenly panicking?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoongi, you saw those pictures first, right?" Jisoo asked.

Jimin was surprised by this question. "You knew about those pictures, Yoongs? Why didn't you say a word to anyone?"

"I had my reasons, Jimin. Don't ask." He simply answered. "And what if it was me who saw those pictures first?"

"We'll tell you when we get to the hospital." Namjoon said.

Jisoo increased her speed and reached the hospital in ten minutes, thinking about what could happen to Jennie.

They rushed to Lisa's room and there everyone was and Taehyung charging his phone in the corner. "I've seen your calls. I ran out of battery." He said without waiting for her obvious question.

Jisoo locked the door and sat on the couch. "We're not sure about this but it's better to prepare before anything bad happens to any one of us. Do you remember the witness we had who worked at Bloom Bar?"

"Yeah. Unfortunately, she was killed before we got to talk to her." Jimin said.

"And yesterday," Namjoon started. "Another witness called me and he said he saw where the van went."

"Joon.." Hoseok said with hope in his eyes. "What did he say? He's the only witness we have right now."

"You're right but he's not home since yesterday according to his, we're not sure but, 'sister' on the phone. I wasn't able to talk to him too because, I'm afraid he didn't go to our meeting place."

"And Chae.. She saw the handkerchief, right? She's been taken that night, probably because of what she saw. Joon and I think there's a certain pattern or reason of these happenings. Whoever sees a clue or anything that points to the killer, he or she takes them." Jisoo said.

"You mean the next one could be.." Jennie said then looked at her brother. "No. Soo, that can't happen."

"But Tae," Jisoo said and looked at Taehyung. "Why were you chased last night?" Jennie mouthed a 'chased?' then looked at him too. "You must've seen something."

"I don't know. I didn't see anything suspicious." Taehyung said.

Jin who was listening to them suddenly thought of something. "The similar handkerchief." He said, grabbing their attention. "Soo, the one we saw at the kitchen."

"You're right.. Taehyung, you must've seen that handkerchief. You said you were out for jogging."

"The navy blue checkered handkerchief in the corner of the kitchen? It wasn't just an ordinary handkerchief?" And with what he said, they all got what was happening.

"You better listen up. Don't ever dare to look for an obvious suspicious object anywhere. Don't talk to anyone suspicious and don't leave the house alone." Jisoo looked at Yoongi. "And Yoongs, you have to be more careful. If the pattern we have is right, the killer must be after you now."

--
I am seriously not following my update time😅😅 I thought it's time for the patterns to be revealed. I hope it's not confusing?? Hehe.. I hope you liked it and I also hope it's not getting too boring 'cause I can't believe myself, I'm starting to think it is..

And also..MAMA. This bitch is-- I can't even.

BUT STILL!

Daily Reminder:
Please vote for bts and blackpink on MAMA♡ Coming or not coming, we better get them those awards.

Or what if a surprise performance?🤡