⛓Chapter 50: H

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"I don't think we should be doing this." Jennie said while looking at the other three. Taehyung and Jungkook suddenly came up with an idea of going to Prim Bridge themselves.

Taehyung did oppose to Jisoo's plan but it's because he wanted to do something to help too, only in secret. "Jen, why do the older ones get to do the job? They went to the police to ask for back up for tomorrow's search so we only have this day to look around."

"Don't tell me we're separating. Nothing good comes out from that in this situation." Lisa said.

"We're not going alone or by pairs. There's four of us and we're doing this together. Just remember not to let anyone see us sneaking around." Taehyung reminded and left the car with the others.

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Jungkook asked.

"We need to find out where the killer took our friends. Now remember, we shouldn't trust anyone, especially ourselves so don't let your guards down. One of us could be the killer, pretending to be someone innocent." One wrong move from one of them could only mean one thing. I had to bring us together to find out. Taehyung thought.

It's eight in the morning and as usual, Prim Bridge didn't have anyone roaming around. It was only the buildings and the sound of the wind and cars coming from the main road.

"Stay close to me." Taehyung commanded after noticing the gap of Jennie from him. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. "I don't want anything to happen to you." She cleared her throat and looked away with a shy smile.

"Now's not the time for flirting, you two." Lisa scolded and flicked their heads.

"Give me a break Lalisa. At least we don't fuck each other in the middle of this mess unlike you two." Jennie said, eyeing them.

"It's a simple getaway to lessen the worries. Okay. You know what? I'll just keep my mouth shut." She clung onto Jungkook's arm and looked around. "What happened around here though? Where are all the people?"

"Jisoo's the one who's looking for that answer. If we meddle with that problem, we could get in bigger trouble." Taehyung answered. As the oldest among the four, he knew it was his responsibility to guard and protect them. If anything happens to them, he and Jungkook will be the ones to blame.

"It's that blue place." Jennie quietly shouted, looking at the building. "Hoseok should be there."

"We can't be sure. Jisoo said they might have transferred him to another place because we found out. I'll go ahead and see." Jungkook was about to cross the road when Jennie spoke again.

"Or the killer left him there to trap us." They all looked at her. "Knowing he's there, the killer would take advantage of that knowledge and lure us in so he or she can capture us too."

"Surprisingly, she has a point." Lisa agreed. "We're gonna need to think about this clearly because a careless move can put us all in danger."

"Let's just quietly pass by and see if he's still inside. If he is then Jennie could be right. The killer plans to trap us." Taehyung said and started walking quietly. The others also followed, keeping their profiles low as they could.

When they were already in front of the big door, they caught Hoseok's figure still tied on a pillar with a group of goons guarding him. "Shit. He's still there." Jungkook muttered. "But why is the door open?"