⛓Chapter 12: A

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

It's been a week after Ashley's murder. Uptil now, the police incharge are still in the middle of investigation. They asked the eleven because they were the last ones with her that night but they said that all they know is Ashley was leaving the next day and she decided to leave a few words and say goodbye to them.

Unfortunately, the police listed them as suspects, along with other people in the street who once or twice had a fight with her.

After everything that has happened, they couldn't just stop living their lives. They still went on with their businesses and doing the stuff they like.

"You're going to the club again?" Lisa asked, looking at Jennie's attire. When suddenly, Taehyung also came downstairs fixing his sleeves. "Party animals like you couldn't stop going to clubs, can you?"

"Why don't you and Jungkook tag along?" Jennie asked and turned around to Jungkook's direction. He was watching the TV while eating a bowl of popcorn. "Hey Kook! Come with us."

"You know bars and clubs aren't exactly my type of places. But if Lisa does.." He turned around. "I'll come too."

Lisa smiled and stood up. "Alright! I'll go. I'll get changed for a minute! You too Kook." She said and went to her room. Jungkook turned off the TV and ran to his room.

"Are you sure we're taking them?" Taehyung doubted and looked at her. "I know Lisa knows what to do but Jungkook? Seriously?"

"Why? It's about time he breaks out of his shell." The two youngest came and they rode Taehyung's car going to Lighthouse.

Taehyung's club has been gaining customers everyday and it's getting popular. Not only because of the overall place but girls became regulars since they saw the owner's face. Some tried to flirt with him and Taehyung enjoyed it, but he couldn't seem to find someone interesting.

"Order anything you like. Everything's on me." Taehyung said and parted ways with Lisa and Jungkook. The couple wanted to spend some time with each other too.

He and Jennie sat on their usual spot and the waiters quickly brought them something to drink. Jennie drank one glass and took off the blazer she had earlier.

Three girls suddenly caught her attention. She looked at their clothes and faces. It was obvious at one look that they were targeting Taehyung. "Like any of them?" Jennie asked, turning to him. "They're trying to get your attention."

Taehyung drank his bottle of beer and looked at the girls. "They're the same girls two days ago. I don't like them. Not exactly the girls I want." One of the girls suddenly walked towards them, clearly going to make a move. "But I can't shoo them away."

"Should I help you?" He turned to her and got what she wanted to do. With his little nod of agreement, Jennie quickly grabbed his shirt to pull him closer, making it look like she was gonna kiss him. "Did she leave?"

"She's just standing there." Taehyung answered and placed his hands on her thighs. "Kiss me."

"What?" Her eyes widened. "I can't kiss you just to keep girls away. That's too much." Jennie was about to let go of him when he placed his hand on the side of her neck, pulling her close to meet her lips.