⛓Chapter 29: S

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"What's happening?" Jennie asked and looked around. "Tae, I think we should turn around. I don't like this feeling."

Taehyung started to worry too. He slowed down the car just to be sure. "We have experienced black out before but I never felt creeped out by it..until this."

Jennie quickly took her phone and called Jisoo. "If ever we disappear right now, I'm recording this call to give them evidence." Jisoo answered after one ring. "Soo!" She put her on speaker to let Taehyung hear too.

"Jennie! Are you both alright?! This is why I told that brat Kim Taehyung to never leave the goddamn house!!"

"We're fine..for now?" Jennie doubted. She looked at Taehyung and the guy kept a blank face to hide his fear. "Let's just turn around." She told.

"Alright, alright." With his trembling hands, he made a U turn and slowly drove back to their house.

"Wait a minute." Jisoo spoke. "Jin, Joon, Hoseok, Yoongi.. Where the heck is Jimin?!"

Taehyung and Jennie looked at each other. "What did you say?" Taehyung asked. "Jisoo, Jimin's not there?!"

"I don't know! Joon you call him!" She was starting to panic. "Didn't he say anything? No one saw him leave?!" - "Yoongi and I saw him at the kitchen an hour ago." They heard Hoseok say. - "He must've left through the back door.. Where on earth did he go?!"

"I think I know." Taehyung suddenly said. "We're going to Neon Street right now. I'll check if I see him there." Taehyung turned the car around again and went to Neon Street-- Chaeyoung's boutique. They're having a black out so all lights were off and the people are starting to leave. It was just them and several people on the road. "Stay here-"

"Are you crazy?! The killer is after us both! And don't think of reasoning with me. I found out what happened that night. It's either he or she gets me from this car or attack you there inside. I'll come." She took off her seatbelt and left. Taehyung had no choice but to listen to her and leave the car. She has a point.

He took her hand and held onto her tightly. "Stay close to me, okay? We don't know who's in here." He quietly said and stepped inside. He immediately knew Jimin was there because the door was unlocked.

"What's happening there? I'm still here." Jisoo said.

"Oh, right. We just went inside Chae's place. Taehyung thinks Jimin could be here." Jennie answered. The call was still recording.

A ringing was heard, startling the both of them. Taehyung quickly went to where he heard it.

"Are you calling Jimin's phone?" Jennie asked

"Namjoon is. Why?" As if on cue, the both of them saw Jimin's phone under a shoe rack. Taehyung knelt down and took it. "Is that a ringing I'm hearing?"

"Jimin was here, Soo."

Taehyung turned off the call and ended up on the Note app of Jimin's phone. "Jen, look." Jennie turned her head on the phone. "I think I'm next. I just saw guys in all black clothes outside. I'm leaving my phone here so you know what happened." Taehyung read. "Come on. We have to leave. They can't be too far."

He pulled Jennie out of the place and went back inside the car. "Tae and I will look for them, Soo. Don't hang up, okay?"

"Okay. Just be careful. Tell me if anything happens."