⛓Chapter 9:

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Since the day Jennie warned Ashley not to come, she no longer visited Jin's restaurant. Even the other residents in the street noticed that Ashley doesn't go to her club anymore. But Jennie didn't feel guilty at all. It was for her friends--her family's sake.

Ashley didn't bother them again but the issue between Chaeyoung and Jimin wasn't fixed and it's been weeks. The others started to worry.

"Did you try asking him to talk with you? You should fix this quickly Chae or else it won't be fixed, ever. And you know how hard headed Jimin is. He won't come to you on his own." Jisoo said with the others behind her. "We'll help you too."

Just after what she said, Jimin came in, ignoring everyone and went to his room. Chaeyoung sighed and leaned on the kitchen counter. "It's all my fault. I should've just listened to him."

"Just keep asking him to talk. I know Jimin. He'll talk to you somehow." Taehyung said and tried to make her feel better. "Tsk, it really hits different when the sunshines couldn't shine anymore." He quietly said and turned to Jennie who seemed to be in deep thoughts. He elbowed her, waking her up. "Are you okay?"

"No." She firmly answered and looked at her sister with pitty. "At least I prevented more of like this from happening."

Then, a loud bang of the door startled them. Jimin went downstairs and walked towards their direction. The others quickly left, leaving Chaeyoung with him.

The rest sat on the couch in the living room and listened. "Don't make a noise." Namjoon warned.

"Talk." Jimin ordered. "Say your excuses." They haven't talked for days and Chaeyoung had this type of conversation coming, knowing what type of personality Jimin has. He would only care about what he believes she did and not her reasons.

"Can you at least let go of your arrogance for a second? I know you're mad because I came with Ashley and I didn't listen to you. And I'm sorry. I should've just told her I couldn't..if only I knew this was gonna happen. I don't want us to fight like this, Chim."

"Stop calling me that name. You're not worth it." Chaeyoung's eyes widened. "Did you really go with her because of pity or it's just because you were too desperate to accept her offer?"

"Jimin-"

"I can't believe you broke the code for your own benefits. You came there without thinking of how we're feeling. You were enjoying yourself while the rest of us didn't feel good about it? I don't want to be friends with someone who's ignorant."

"I'm not! And I didn't go there because I wanted to! You just can't understand because you only care about what you think!! You're the ignorant one here!"

"You chose her over us! You're too kind to leave your real friends for someone you just met!!" -- "I didn't choose her! I just don't want to make her feel bad-!" Without letting her finish, Jimin angrily grabbed her wrist and pulled her upstairs. Chaeyoung was starting to cry, alarming the others.

"Hey!" Hoseok shouted and attempted to go after them but Namjoon immediately calmed him down. "Joon, that's my sister!"

"He won't hurt her! Trust me."