⛓Chapter 55: V

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

"How did it go?" Jennie asked the moment Yoongi came back from the hospital. After they helped Lisa and Jungkook escape, they immediately took them to the nearest hospital to treat their wounds and bruises. Right now, it's seven in the morning.

"Both of them are okay for now. Jisoo's the one looking after them at the moment. Those two can sneak out whenever they want so she told me someone who doesn't get tired easily should be the one to guard. You know who that is."

"Right. You'll eventually fall asleep and forget shit is happening to us." Jennie said and sighed. "What happens now? Are we still gonna keep searching for our friends?"

"Of course we are. We can't just stay here while they're in danger." Taehyung said and took his phone out. "Actually, we found something when we went to Prim Bridge the other day."

"Why am I not surprised?" Yoongi stood beside him as Taehyung open his gallery for the photo of the dead body they found. "You know this fella? The goons were throwing him out."

"I almost forgot about him.." Yoongi quietly said making the two confused.

"You know this guy, Yoongs? Who is he?" Jennie asked.

"I knew it. I knew they were gonna dispose of him the moment he told me about that member who delivered us the mails. And we weren't able to save him that day because of the sudden happenings."

"What exactly did he tell you?" Yoongi furrowed his brows at Jennie's question. "Maybe we can use it against the killer."

"Nothing much, Jen. The both of you will stay out of this. There's one thing that I learned after they took Hoseok that day. Namjoon was right. The more we get involved, the more this game favors to the killer." He went upstairs, back to his room.

"Even Yoongi's stopping us from helping." Taehyung said, sliding his hands inside his pocket. "But that doesn't stop us, does it?"

"Of course it doesn't. Since when did we listen to them?" Jennie said with a chuckle.

"Jennie!" Yoongi shouted and went out only after seconds after he went in. He sounded too panicked, worrying the two downstairs.

"What's the matter? You just left us for one second then-"

He cut her off and with an afraid face he said, "Our parents are back and they want us at the mansion right now. I received a call from Greg, the butler, and yes, he's still not fired."

"I'm not going there. They'll just pick on me like how they used to." She complained. "Just tell them I can't go because I'm ill."

"Do you expect our parents to believe that? You once told them you broke your neck as an excuse and did they believe you? They're immune to your lies, Jen. Just come with me. I don't want to get scolded alone."

"I'll take Taehyung with me." The guy immediately looked at her with a confused expression and pointed at himself. "Just someone to cheer me up if they compare me to their business partners' child again."

"Fine. Take him with you. I'll just message Jisoo about this. She'll understand." Yoongi went back inside his room with quiet mutters and complaints about their parents' sudden notice.