⛓Chapter 46: E

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

It was sunset and the whole place was too quiet. Then suddenly, the door flung open and a girl in heels came in.

Hoseok who was tied to a post with his face full of bruises, opened his eyes after hearing the noise. He faced the person who went in with his flaming eyes. "What have you done to my sister? Where did you take her?!" He shouted but the girl only chuckled and crossed her arms. "Chae trusted you.. Do you even have a bit of remorse, you bitch!!"

"You don't speak that language, Hoseok. And what? Is it my fault that Chae is a weak and sensitive girl who is too kind to trust me? She's so naive. She won't dare to suspect me in the first place because she was under my spell. Almost treating her like a sister..."

"If the others knew.. If they found out, you'll be dead. You better confess to them right now before they find out. No one will welcome you back!! How many faces do you have, really? How could you fool everyone with your acts, you two faced monster!!"

She immediately choked him with one hand. "Fine. Call me a monster. You can't do anything anyway. I will lure and kill all of them."

--

"Lalisa!! Jungkook!!" Jisoo shouted from downstairs. "Breakfast is ready, kids. Come on, get up! I don't know what both you and Kook did last night but you better come down before Seokjin eats everything on the table."

"What nonesense.. I cooked the food so I have the right to eat as much as I want." Jin defended, taking another four pieces of quail eggs.

"Pig." Jisoo said, rolling her eyes.

Lisa and Jungkook came downstairs looking very tired. The others weren't surprised though. They immediately knew what happened the night before.

"What are we doing today?" Jennie asked while drinking her glass of water.

"I'm not yet sure but I'll go back to Prim Village again later." Jisoo was about to protest but Namjoon immediately spoke. "It's dangerous, yes.. But knowing that most of the goons are there, I suspect the killer's hideout is somewhere in that place."

"Joon.. Did you say Prim Village?" Jungkook asked as if he's getting at something.

"We haven't opened up about this but the killer is a member of a gang called 'Golden Cage' and one of the members said something about Prim Village. I suppose I should tell everyone about this, even if the killer is listening. I think it's better if each of us has an idea about what's happening in this case." Namjoon said.

"I think I've heard that place before..Prim Village." Jungkook scrunched his brows and looked at Lisa who seemed to be thinking about it too.

"The form." She suddenly said. "Remember the one we saw at Mr. Son's confiscated items? Was it Prim Village?"

"What are the both of you talking about?" Jisoo asked, looking at them.

"Bridge. It was Prim Bridge. The form said to meet the members at Prim Bridge. They were recruiting new members that time..I think?" Jungkook doubted and looked at Lisa.

"Maybe? But that was years ago. What if they changed their location now?"

"I don't think so, Lis. Prim Village was the name of the village but the specific hideout could be the bridge. If what the both of you said is reliable, the killer could be holding up our friends in that place." Namjoon said.

"Joon. You are not thinking what I think you're thinking right now, are you? Three is enough. I don't want one of us going missing again. Going there could seriously put you in danger, what's worse death!" Jisoo was in the verge of crying. She saw how they were unconsciously lying on the hospital beds in their weakest state and it scared her to see them like that again. "You don't have to do everything on your own. Let's just ask for help."

"We've been asking for help, Soo. Help's not coming. Let's face it."

"I'm sorry to break it to you, Soo.. But Namjoon has a point. If we just stay here and be safe while those three are in need of saving, what kind of friends are we?" Lisa said.

"Then go. If you don't want to be stopped then go and be a motherfucking hero! All I wanted was all of us to be safe. Seems like I'm just an invisible, useless member around here. Excuse me." She stood up and went to her room.

The table was silent. They were only looking at each other without saying a word. Some agreed with Jisoo but some also wanted to take the risk to find their friends. Their opinions are split in half.

"I'll check on her. She's just worried." Yoongi said and went upstairs to Jisoo's room.

"What do we do now? I don't want to see us breaking like this.." Jennie said, looking at Namjoon.

"I'll stick to my plan. I'll go to Prim Bridge and see if I can find someone or something. I'll go after breakfast and I don't want any of you to leave the house. Tae," Namjoon called and faced him. "Make sure to keep everyone in the living room immediately after this and no one should leave or touch their phones until we come back. Jin?"

"I'll come." Jin said without waiting for Namjoon to say anything. "You're not going alone." Namjoon nodded and finished his breakfast quickly.

Before leaving, Jin came to Jisoo's room and knocked. Yoongi opened the door for him. "Right timing. She was starting to stop crying." Yoongi said.

"I just wanted to leave a word to her before Namjoon and I leave to Prim Bridge." Yoongi widely opened the door and let him in.

Jisoo noticed him, causing her to get annoyed. "What? I'm in no mood for any of your foolishness-" Jin suddenly wrapped his arms around her.

Yoongi felt the need to give them some privacy. He cleared his throat and quietly left the room muttering, "What is so nice about having a partner?"

"What the.. Get your hands off me. I told you I don't have time for this." Jisoo said, squirming to set herself free.

"Just for a moment. I don't know when I could get to tease you again." Jisoo stopped and realized what he said.

"Y-you're coming?" She nervously asked but Jin didn't give her an answer. "There's still time to back out. Tell Namjoon not to go, please.."

"We've made up our minds. We'll go even if it's the last thing we do. Be safe." He caressed her hair and breathed out before pulling away. "Cheer up. You said you rarely see me being serious. Well here I am."

"Don't be ridiculous. This is not how I want to see you being serious. This seems like a goddamn goodbye!" She started crying again.

"It's not a permanent goodbye. We'll come back." He cupped her cheeks and smiled before leaving the room. But Jisoo didn't feel too sure that they could still come back. If Prim Bridge is the real hideout, Jin and Namjoon could definitely be taken.

--
I think I know who you're going to suspect after this chapter😏~~ I'm very sorry if I keep playing with your minds, guys.. This is purely how I want the story to flow😅