⛓Chapter 2: R

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Three months ago..

"Hello.." A shy greeting of the girl standing outside the restaurant. "I heard you guys had a grand opening yesterday." Hoseok and Jin looked at each other with a 'Who is she' expression. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Ashley Park. I'm the owner of the club just across the street."

"You own that?! You must be so rich." Hoseok said. "Come in. We don't want to be mean to our neighbor." Ashley smiled and nodded. She wasn't really expecting them to be warm to her because they just met.

"We're still trying to familiarize everyone and the street. Nice to meet you, Ashley. I'm Seokjin, but Jin's fine. And this guy is Hoseok. There's another owner and he's running late. He'll be here soon."

Like what Jin said, Namjoon came in running and freezed after seeing a girl. "Uh.."

"Joon! Meet Ashley. She's the owner of Rain Castle, the one across the street." Namjoon quickly greeted her and sat beside Hoseok. "Her name's famous but we didn't know her face. That was embarrassing for us earlier." Hoseok whispered.

"Are the three of you brothers..or something?" Jin, who was getting her something to drink, cracked up. "Why? Did I say anything bad?"

He returned to their table and gave her the soda. "Look closely, Ms. Park. Do we look the same?" She laughed nervously and shook her head. "See? We're not actual brothers but we treat each other like that."

"And it's not just the three of us. There's more." Ashley raised a brow. "And when I say more, I mean 'a lot'." Hoseok said then a guy in school uniform came in. "Jungkook!"

"Joon. You have a customer? Already?" Ashley looked at the guy. It's as if hearts were coming out of her eyes when he looked at her too. "Hello."

She quickly blinked and ended her daydream. "Oh hi! I'm Ashely. Your name must be Jungkook." He nodded and took a stool to sit with them. "Is he still in highschool?"

"Right?! He does look like a highschool kid with that uniform." Jin said, earning a glare from the twenty year old guy. "But he's not. He's in college but they're advised to wear uniforms."

"I didn't have a choice." Jungkook reasoned.

"Um.." She nervously started. "By any chance.. Are you si-"

"Single?" All their heads turned to the door. "No, he's not. He's mine." The girl with long brown hair with a uniform quite similar as his said.

Ashley felt discouraged but still denied. "I-I wasn't gonna ask that."

Lisa kept her glare at her and sat on Jungkook's lap. Boy was taken aback but knowing how protective his girlfriend is, he just shook it off and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ah! My eyes! Go get yourself a room." Jin said and went to the kitchen. Since the others were coming any minute, he started serving their food for the night.

"Sorry for her attitude. She's always like that, even to us." Namjoon said and Ashley responded with a small nod. "Wait til you meet the other four with the same attitude as her. You'll seriously wish you never met them. Headache." Namjoon massaged his temple and took his phone.