⛓Chapter 72: Z

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Few hours have passed and Jennie can't stop worrying about him inside the emergency room. "Jennie." Her mother called and walked towards her. "I just got a call from our men. They already tracked all of Ashley's buildings in Prim Village and Neon Street. Are you coming or you want to stay?" She asked.

Jennie sighed in relief after hearing the news but she can't take her mind off Taehyung's situation. "I want to.. But I can't leave him. I have to make sure he'll make it. I need to be here. What if he wakes up?"

"I'm sure Taehyung will be fine. If you want, I'll stay here and you go with your dad. Once the operation is  done, I'll make sure to call you. The others need you too." Her mom wanted to assure her with a hug but she hesitated and gave her a smile instead. 

"Okay. Wish us luck." Jennie left the hospital with her father and returned to Prim Village. 

Turns out, Hoseok was returned back to the place where he was kept since the beginning. "Hoseok!" Jennie called and ran to free him while her father's men take out all the goons guarding the place. He has multiple scars on his  body and a beaten up face. He looked so weak and tired. "Come on. You're safe so there's nothing to worry about."

"Chae..Chaeyoung.." He said. "I don't know where they took her. Find her please.." 

"We will find everyone. For now,  you need to head straight to the hospital. My father's men will take you there safely. Leave the others to me so rest your thoughts." Hoseok replied with a nod  and came with them.

The next building they raided was a vintage looking one with broken pots outside. There Jin and Namjoon were kept in separate rooms. "Jennie." Namjoon called and looked at her with relief. She immediately untied him and helped him up. "Seokjin? Did you find him? He's in the same building-"

"Yes, Joon. Now calm down. Chill.. We know where everyone is so don't worry." He sighed and proudly looked at her. "I didn't expect that you would be the one who will be saving us all but I'm not complaining though. Good job."

"Ahh!! Not the face! Not the face!" The both of them heard coming from another room. It was obviously Jin whining. "Be careful!"

Namjoon just chuckled and went out with Jennie. 

They proceeded to the next building that was called 'Sky Manse' before. It was the annex of 'Blue Chamber' where Hoseok was kept and Jisoo was right about this. Someone, indeed, was kept there and it was none other than Chaeyoung. They found her chained to one corner with her mouth sealed with a cloth. "Chae!" Jennie shouted after seeing her state. She pulled the cloth down and shook her to wake her up. "Chaeyoung? Chae?"

She slowly opened her eyes and started crying. Jennie pulled her to a hug and patted her back. "I thought no one's  gonna come.. I was so scared.." Jennie hugged her tighter and tried calming her down. "Jennie.." 

"It's alright, Chae. You're safe now, hmm? It's alright." She pulled away and cupped her cheeks. "I missed you." Chaeyoung smiled and cried harder. "Aww.. Come on. You need to get your wounds and bruises treated. Hoseok and Jimin were both so worried about you. Did you know that?"

"Knowing them, of course I do, without a doubt." They giggled and Jennie helped her out of that dark place.

The next one was the one called 'Jewel Manor'. The building didn't look old but it seemed to be one of the newest ones. They went in and opened every room in the place. This time, it was Lisa who was kept there. This is, by far, the cruelest one Jennie saw. Lisa was kept inside a cabinet that was sealed by a padlock. "Lis?" Jennie called and tried waking her up. "Lisa!"