⛓Chapter 41: A

N E O N S T R E E T
WHO ARE YOU

Yoongi drove back to the hospital as fast as he could but he still couldn't forget how he failed to save one of the people he cared for so much.

Both Namjoon and Jin were taken to the vacant operating rooms and Yoongi decided to go back to where the others were to explain what happened. "Yoongi!" Jungkook shouted while running towards him. "Yoongs, what happened? I thought you were just going to the police and.." Jungkook noticed blood on his arms and shirt. "Why is there blood?"

"They took him." He quietly said.

"Took who?" Jungkook questioned. "Don't tell me you had an encounter with those goons again."

"It's what exactly happened and they took Hoseok with them! Namjoon and Jin are both shot and they're in the operating rooms right now." Yoongi combed his hair back in frustration. "Where are the others?"

"Th-they went outside for a moment. Candy suggested they should buy something to eat while the opperation is still ongoing." Jungkook still had his eyes wide open. "Hoseok's gone too?" He tried to confirm. "Why would they take him?"

"Because I was too weak to save everyone." Yoongi had his tears forming but when he noticed that, he immediately walked away and sat down, with both his hands covering his face.

Jungkook didn't know what to do to comfort him. It seems like Yoongi would keep blaming himself for losing Hoseok.

The girls came back after a few minutes. Candy had their food with them but the three all didn't seem so glad. Jennie had her head low and Jisoo and Lisa were both on her side, trying to calm her down. "Yoongi." Jisoo called. "Where are the other three?" She noticed how Yoongi sat alone without the ones who left with him.

"Namjoon and Seokjin are shot and.." He removed his hands from his face and leaned back on the chair. "They took Hoseok with them."

"You're not talking about the killer, are you?" Jisoo sat beside him. Yoongi kept himself silent and looked lifelessly at the wall. "You are. Where are they?"

"In the operating rooms. Hoseok was shot too and I don't know if they would keep him alive." His tears rushed again so ke covered his face to avoid what he feels is humiliation.

"First my brother, now them? What.. Why did they shoot them in the first place? Did you do anything?" Jisoo asked with her voice rising. "I thought you were just gonna question the goons at the station? How..?"

"The goon said about a place called 'Prim Village'. We had no choice but to go there. The killer said he or she will kill our friends. What would you do?" Yoongi asked.

"And you went there unaccompanied by the police? How smart, look at what happened!"

"The police are a bunch of pretentious losers who can't even answer our call! We tried to ask help they weren't picking up the phone. You know how they are."

"I can't believe this." Jisoo sighed defeat.

The doctor suddenly went out of the operating room, making them stand and walk towards him. "The operation went well. He survived the worst. Let's just wait for him to wake up then we'll run several tests to make sure he's okay."