82. Sweetheart

[•Nuri's POV•]

I woke up when I felt a hand tracing my shoulder. I looked up to find Ferit smiling at me sheepishly, "Good morning" I nuzzled against his neck. He kissed my head softly, "'Morning sweetheart" he whispered, "Last night was amazing" he said. I smiled to myself and hugged him tighter.

"What's the time?" I asked him, "It's still early to leave bed" He turned towards me, I took his watch from the bedside table. "Ferit it's past nine! I forgot about the restaurant..." "Don't worry about the restaurant" He said and pulled me back towards his bare torso. "I called Nazmiya hanim. They will take care of it" "What did you tell her?" I asked, "That I'll be busy loving my wife the whole day" He smirked, and made an attempt to kiss my neck when I pulled back.

"Ferit!" I cried, "What?" He pouted. "I am already exhausted, and very hungry" I tried pushing him off reluctantly, "I need to make breakfast" "No, don't go... 5 more minutes" He said and I agreed gladly. I rested my head on his chest feeling his heartbeat. Everything was perfect finally.

×××

I rolled up the sleeves of my shirt and started cooking. I had escaped from Ferit's grasp when he was sleeping like a baby, he wasn't up yet probably. I hummed the tune from the radio and flipped the pancake, just when he hugged me from behind, planting a kiss on my neck. He ran his hands around my body, and I couldn't help giggling as it tickled me.

I turned to look at him, there was a bright ember in his eyes since last night. "Where did you run off to?" "I had to make breakfast... Uff, it's burning because of you!" I said and pushed him away trying to save my pancake. He sat down at the table and began browsing through his phone when I served breakfast.

"I put your clothes in the dryer downstairs" He said and I nodded. "By the way, that is my shirt you're wearing miss Nuri" He said and pulled my chair towards him, "You've got to get used to it Ferit bey" I replied cheekily and placed a piece of pancake in his mouth. He chuckled.

"What about your company? Aren't you going to go there today?" I asked, turning towards him. He looked up from his phone, "No. It will be just the two of us today... And tonight" He said and brought my hand to his lips. "I want to make up for the time we lost. I don't want anyone or anything to come between us now. No more secrets, no more lying, no more fake marriage" He said sincerely.

"No more secrets, no more lying, and no more fake marriage. Promise" I replied and hugged him. "But Ferit..." I pulled back, "Edric, Demir, and Burçu still think that our wedding is fake. What are we going to do about that?" "We don't have to worry about that, they can't prove anything but we need to stay away from them as far as possible. I nearly lost you last time" He said and caressed my face.

"I am not going anywhere but I still can't understand why they hate you so much" "Ah... It's a long story" He sighed, "Ferit, no more secrets" I said holding his gaze. "Okay, I'll tell you... But not today... I don't want to spoil today" "Okay. Then let me go see if my clothes have dried" I said and got up. "Then can you take this shirt off for me?" He asked, desperately trying to unbutton it. "Ferit!" I chuckled and pushed him away, he laughed and let me go finally.

Ferit swam in the pool in the afternoon while I made lunch. It felt heavenly to spend the day with him. I had never expected to fall in love this bad with someone but Ferit turned my life upside down! I chuckled at the thought of it. After lunch, I spent the afternoon clinging to him, while he rested on the pool lounger despite his constant protests to go inside but I had to agree in the end.

I woke up in the evening, and Ferit was not near me. After wearing his shirt, I went to the deck to search for him. He was sitting near the railing, enjoying the sunset. He was only wearing his pants, and I leaned towards the pillar to take a minute to admire his posture. He looked undoubtedly gorgeous as the first day I had met him.