53. All Worried

[•Demir's POV•]

Leila dressed my wounds while I sat on the couch. "Edric I tell you for the last time that I didn't kill anyone" I said coldly, "Tamam abi... I never said you'd do something like that, but why does Ferit think you did that? I mean, he never makes false assumptions" said Edric rubbing his forehead. "See? You are indirectly saying that he is right" I said.

"Hayatim, please stop moving" said Leila, I sighed in anger. "Also Edric, you better tell him that I won't let this case go that easily. He came to my house and insulted me, I might as well go to court" I said. "Abi..." "No Edric... I will of course, at the right time." I said.

Burçu appeared then. She was shocked to see my face, "Abi? Who did this to you?" she asked, and the others told her what happened. "What? How could Ferit accuse you of something like this!" she said furiously. "Exactly, I told him that, but that man came at me like a blind bull" I said. "What are you going to do now abi?" she asked.

I got up, "The most important thing to do now is to save the child from his hands" I said with pretended worry. "I will speed up the kid's custody case and it will be within two days" "Two days? But you didn't even tell Ferit" said Edric. "Ferit will know tomorrow morning, my lawyer will visit him" I said. Yusef appeared with my watch case then.

I took out my watch and showed it to them, "See? Ferit is wrong!" Edric sighed and got up, "I am leaving" he said, "Where?" "I need to go to Ferit's house" he said. "Why the hell are you going to his house?" I asked furiously, "I will see how Idris and Nuri are doing. İyi geceler" he said and left.

"I need some water" said Leila and went to the kitchen. This was my chance to talk to Burçu. "Does it hurt?" she asked, "Meh... Just slightly" I said but my whole face felt like it was burning. "Burçu, I need to tell you something" I sat down near her. "We need to take this chance and use it well" I said. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"I'm talking about Ferit. He thinks that I am the one who killed his father-" "Nonsense" said Burçu and rolled her eyes. "Exactly but... You need to support him. You need to pretend like he is right" I said. "Why would I do something like that?" "So that you can earn his trust... Again. You told me that Nuri and Ferit were never close on the boat, but there was something between them right?" I said and she nodded.

"We need to break them... You can do this by making him trust you. He will divert his full attention to you, and you just have to play along, until we get his whole company" "Abi, I can't support someone who thinks my brother is a murderer" she said coldly. "You just have to pretend. When you are near him, act as if I am no one to you, can't you do that?" I said.

"You know I can never do that" she said holding my hand. I smiled at her, "My dear sister, I trust you on this" I said and she sighed.

[•Nuri's POV•]

I was worried about Ferit bey as he didn't say a word in the car. Idris was sitting near the kitchen table and Ferit bey was in the living room alone, I gave him a cup of milk and he looked over to the living room. "Nuri, what happened in the garden? Why is abi so sad?" he asked. "I wish I knew. He didn't tell me anything" I said.

"I'll ask him" said Idris and went to the living room. "Abi what happened?" he asked, "It's nothing buddy" said Ferit bey barely managing a smile. "Abi, I tell you everything when I'm sad and you listen to every word. You can tell me too" he said and crossed his hands imitating Ferit bey. He smiled sadly, "I promise to tell you everything later" he said and Idris sighed.

 He smiled sadly, "I promise to tell you everything later" he said and Idris sighed