85. Kids

[•Nuri's POV•]

I got Idris ready for school as he chattered on about his 'frustrating' teachers. "...And you know what Nuri? She gave us the same homework for two days straight!" "Alright big guy, now drink your milk" I said and handed him his glass. I didn't wake Ferit up as I guessed he was tired after last night and I was glad that he opened up to me finally.

"Are you ready for school buddy?" Ferit asked as he came down the stairs, dressed in a stunning suit as always. "Günaydın Abi!" Idris exclaimed as Ferit lifted him, "Can I have some of that milk?" Ferit pleaded and Idris agreed gladly. "Ferit!" I cried as he gulped nearly half the glass, "Don't do that! He already hates milk" I groaned.

"No abi, drink the whole thing. It's very delicious" said Idris and Ferit laughed, "Finish the rest yourself buddy" He said as he placed him down. I prepared myself to scold him, but he pulled me towards him by my waist and kissed my neck like always, leaving me startled when he pulled back. Idris was watching us very closely, "Good morning sweetheart" He smiled and I blinked at him, "G- Good morning dear..." I glanced at Idris.

"I am invisible" He murmured as he drank the last drop of milk. Ferit chuckled, "Go get your bag invisible man" He nodded and went up to his room. I pulled Ferit towards me by his tie. "I have told you a million times not to do that in front of others, and that too Idris" "I couldn't help myself sweetheart" He smirked at me. I continued scolding him as I fixed his collar but he seemed to pay the least attention which annoyed me.

But still, I was glad to see the old radiance in his face. Almost as if he had forgotten everything about last night, I wanted him to be happy like this forever. "By the way Nuri, we are going out to dinner tonight with the Kapoors. Çihan called me in the morning" "Hmm... They are still here?" I asked, "Yes, they reached last night. We have a few meetings in the morning, and I'll pick you up from the restaurant at six" He said and I nodded.

"Also, Idris will spend the evening with Aygün... She called me earlier" He said a bit hesitantly but I smiled, "Perfect" I was glad that he was trying to forgive her. Idris came downstairs and we dropped him at school first. Ferit left me at the restaurant and went to the company. The day passed quickly, though I was very busy at the restaurant.

[•Ferit's POV•]

I was waiting for Nuri downstairs. I don't ever remember her taking this long to get dressed.

Last night was too depressing for me, but I was glad that she was by my side to ease the pain. It almost seemed like we've been this close since forever. I love her, she loves me, and nothing could be more perfect. I felt my senses go numb again when I saw her coming down the stairs, a sexy red dress.

"I've got to get used to dresses now" She sighed but I wasn't listening. I scanned her body from head to toe and brought her hand to my lips. "We can cancel the dinner sweetheart, let me devour you tonight" I whispered seductively, "I don't think so love, come on we are already late" She said and pushed me out of the door.

We sat down near the Kapoors and they were glad to see us, "Just think how fast time has gone by, it seems like yesterday when we met you at Ferit's house" Mrs.Kapoor laughed and I glanced at Nuri who was blushing by now. "Of course, but we were sure that a marriage was around the corner when we saw you both on the ship" Mr.Kapoor remarked, and I couldn't help playing with Nuri's fingers under the table.

"Excuse me" Mrs.Kapoor got up to attend a phone call, "Our elder son is calling... He must've reached Delhi" said Mr.Kapoor. "Son?" Nuri turned to me, "They have two boys" I explained, "Yes, one is learning law and the other, medicine" Mr.Kapoor told her, and Mrs.Kapoor sat back down. "He was with his grandparents in Mumbai, but now he's reached his hostel" she said.

"Time went by quickly in that case too, one day they are in your arms, and on the other, they have already grown up" Mr.Kapoor smiled to himself. "Do you plan on having any kids?" Mrs.Kapoor asked us. Nuri and I glanced at each other, I had never thought about this question yet.

Would I like to be a father?

We confessed that we never thought about it and the Kapoors spent the next half an hour lecturing us. Soon, we bid farewell to each other and went home. I could only imagine all the possible things I wanted to do with my sweetheart as soon as we get home. We went upstairs after I handed the car keys to Malik.

Exactly at that moment, my phone started ringing, it was Idris. I went to the kitchen to pour myself a drink, while Nuri went upstairs to change her clothes. I was disappointed that I couldn't do that for her. I secretly wanted this conversation with Idris to be over, but my face glowed just by hearing his voice. I was glad that he was happy.

I proceeded upstairs as soon as he said good night. I opened the door to find Nuri struggling to remove her dress, I leaned towards the closed door and watched her with a silly smile. She saw me then, "Would you care helping your wife?" She asked in the sweetest way possible. "I don't think so sweetheart, I can watch you like this all day" I said as I pushed my hands in my pocket.

She groaned and I laughed, finally agreeing to help her. "Who got you this dress?" "Fatoş's wedding gift... I had no idea when to wear it and I finally picked tonight" She said. I locked eyes with her from the mirror and brought my head down to her shoulder, inhaling her glorious perfume. "You did well" I whispered as I pulled the zipper down and placed the hottest kiss on her neck.

[•Nuri's POV•]

I was tracing patterns on his chest while he animatedly explained how Idris used to be when he was younger. "...And he wouldn't get down from that tree. Deniz and Öznur tried so hard that day to convince him. Finally, Özgür had to climb up to bring him down" Ferit laughed as he pulled me closer towards him.

A question had been bothering me since our dinner in the evening, and I figured this would be the perfect time to ask him. I looked up at Ferit who was smiling to himself as he was lost in the thoughts of this past. "Love?" I caressed his face and brought his gaze down on me. "I want you to answer me honestly" I said and he nodded.

"Do you want kids?" He stared at me for a minute but turned back to look up at the ceiling. He had a silly smile on his face as he did that, "What are you smiling at?" I gave him a playful poke and he grinned at me. "Honestly Nuri, I haven't thought about that yet" He replied, "Well, what do you think now?" I asked.

He laid down on his side as he turned to face me. "I don't think I will mind a few babies running around the house" His reply made me laugh. "I asked you about one child and you already made it a few?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled as he pulled me towards him. "I can have a million kids if you lay this close to me everyday" He whispered, but I pushed his chest away and turned my back on him.

"You can find someone else to have a million kids" I mumbled and he groaned. "You got angry at me for such a silly thing" He cried but I didn't reply. He moved closer to me and wrapped his hand around my waist tickling me. I couldn't help laughing as he placed kisses on my neck.

"How many kids do you want?" He asked as I turned back to face him. I blushed a little, "Two probably" I mumbled, "Then what about my million?" He pouted and before I could push him away, he locked his hands around me. "Three?" He begged and I freed myself from his arms, turning away again. "I'm joking" He laughed as he brought his arms around me again.

"My deli kiz can't wait to be a mother" Ferit chuckled and I pulled up my blanket to cover my face. "This is the most embarrassing conversation I've ever had" I groaned and Ferit got on top of me then. He pulled the cloth off my face and the view of his bare body could only make me blush more. "Don't hide from me" He smiled.

"My greatest happiness right now is that you are with me sweetheart" His words were so warm, "I love you Ferit" I said bluntly as I pulled him down onto my lips. "I know you do sweetheart" He whispered, "I love you too" He kissed me hungrily again. 

__________________________
Last Edited: 20th January 2021