93. Everything's Alright

[•Nuri's POV•]

We reached the hospital quickly and Ferit was sent to the emergency room. My mind felt really uneasy and I paced up and down outside the hall. A few officers were waiting with me too, Ferit's phone began buzzing and I answered it when I saw Özgür's name.

"Ah... Nuri, what happened there? Everyone is really scared. Where are you now where is Ferit?" "I am at the hospital now... Ferit's arm got injured... Demir had a knife with him..." I mumbled. "What?! Is Ferit alright now?" "They are in the emergency room... I am waiting outside" I sighed. "I am coming there with the girls... Çihan will stay with Idris... He is the one who called us" "What? Idris was asleep..." I replied.

"No, he heard everything Demir told you... He cried a lot and fell asleep now... He called Ferit from your phone, or else we wouldn't have even known that you were with Demir. How are you now? Is everything alright?" He asked. "I am fine now Özgür... But I feel so sorry for Idris... He had to hear all that..." Özgür sighed. I felt relieved when he said that he was on his way with Fatoş and Yeşim.

The doctor called me inside then and I found Ferit on the bed. "He is fine now. We have cleaned his wound and dressed him, but he will have to stay at the hospital tomorrow too" "Okay doctor" I replied. The officers talked with Ferit about Demir for some time and finally left us alone.

I sat down in front of him and frowned. I was very angry at him, but he kept gazing at me as if all this hadn't happened. "How are you feeling?" He asked me innocently but I kept glaring at him. "You, stupid... Stupid... Stupid..." I felt tears pierce my eyes again. "Trying to be a hero! What would you do if something serious happened? Huh?" He didn't reply. "What do you think I would've done if something happened to you? Did you stop to think what would have happened to your child?" I felt my eyes turn watery again.

"The police were there Ferit... You didn't have to do anything. Please, don't scare me like this ever again" He caressed my face and pulled me towards his chest. "I couldn't just watch that man hurt the love of my life" He whispered and stroked my hair. "I was so worried" I buried my face in his chest. "Don't you ever scare me like that" I mumbled and hugged him tighter. "I promise sweetheart" he kissed my head and I clung to his shirt longer.

I pulled back a bit and stared at him, I caressed his face and kissed him passionately. I've wanted to do this for a long time. I pulled him towards me, his fingers ran through my hair and our lips melted in each other. He pulled back but I didn't let him go, I deepened the kiss till we heard someone clear their throat. "You should hang a do not disturb board outside" Özgür said and I found the girls with him too. I buried my face in Ferit's chest embarrassed but even he laughed with the others.

I went outside with the girls while Özgür and Ferit talked the further details inside. Yeşim and Fatoş squeezed me, "We were so worried" They said and narrated how Özgür told them about Demir. I agreed to stay with Ferit for the night and the others would be with Idris. I wanted to be with him too though, he must have been very scared.

I sat down on the bed near him, with a bowl of soup. "Are you going to eat now?" He asked me, "It's for you Ferit uff" "Oh okay" He laughed. "Are you going to feed me?" He asked cheekily, "Your hands work you know, and don't think that I forgave you" "Why did you kiss me then?" I stuck the spoon in his mouth so that he would keep quiet.

"I am really worried about Idris... He heard everything..." I mumbled and gave him another spoon. "Hmm... We can't do anything about that anymore. We will talk to him in the morning" "You are going to stay in this hospital for three days" I said sternly, "The doctor said two Nuri, and also I am perfectly fine now. I don't have to stay for even a day" He replied.