26

Hope's POV:

___
"I-I love y-you Hope"

"I love you too"
___
I jerk awake, breathing heavily and I search the room in a panic. Black silk sheets, black walls, black couch, black furniture. I once again find myself here, in Dominic's house. I sit up on the bed, my head is pounding and even the slightest sound vibrates through my mind. I keep thinking over the dream.
___
"I-I love y-you Hope"

"I love you too"
___
I try my hardest to think of where my mind came up with that when I remember the doctor's words.
___
"Her memories can appear in the form of dreams, or things may trigger them for her to remember"
___
So it wasn't just a dream?

I feel a hint of happiness in my heart before it begins to throb. I feel a sense of agony and anguish flow through me before my body begins to fill with rage. My blood heats up as I stand up and whisk the door open. Once again, my heels are off and placed neatly by the door. I've been in this room so many times that I have basically memorised the blueprints in the dark.

I storm over to Dominic's room and without knocking I shove it open. Luckily Dominic is still awake. He's sitting on the edge of the bed without a shirt, he looks over and stands up abruptly as he notices it's me. I pace over to him and point a finger at him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" I scream, my eyes filling with tears that I fight back.

He tilts his head quizzically, a look of puzzlement crosses his face before being wiped off with a certainty that he understands what I'm talking about.

'I'm really sorry, I just didn't know if they would want you to know at that moment" he answers with sincerity. "I didn't want to overstep my boundaries."

Now it's my turn to be confused.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "what are you talking about?" I ask him.

He reflects my actions, "what were you talking about?" He answers.

"I'm talking about what you said after I got shot" I reply hesitantly. His green eyes widen, a look of relief and a bit of happiness takes over. "Now what we're you talking about?"

"Nothing" he answers quickly.

I mentally shrug, I'll figure it out later, and go back to being angry.

"DID YOU EVEN MEAN IT." I question him loudly, my voice filled with fury. He looks up at me with shock and defence before raising his voice, "OF COURSE I DID, HOW COULD ANYONE NOT." A shock of pain spreads through my head, it begins throbbing even harder but I brush it off.

"MAYBE SINCE YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME AND THEN JUST END UP DATING SOMEONE A MONTH AND A HALF LATER?" I continue to scream. He stays quiet before taking a deep breathe in, "I lied. I was never dating Rina" he confesses. I feel myself get even angrier, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LIE" I shout. "I was jealous of you and that guy and I don't know, it just came out" he answers, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking down at the ground in shame. I stare at him disappointed. A tense silence roams through the air.

My heart lifts as I understand that he isn't in a relationship, maybe he still loves me then?

But then one last question takes over.

"So were you just going to leave it like that?" I question, sadness and hurt clearly present in my voice. Dominic lifts his head and stares at me. He gives no answer, so I continue. "You were never going to tell me were you?" I ask in a whisper. He still gives no answer. I can't fight back the tears that threatened to come out of my eyes anymore, so I let them fall freely. "You were just going to move on and let me move on, without even telling me. Weren't you?" I continue. He still gives no answer, but lowers his head down to ground now.

I shake my head and wipe my tears with the tips of my fingers, this was the last straw. I wasn't going to embarrass myself anymore by crying in front of someone who couldn't care less so I begin to storm back out the room.

Before I can make it out the door, the light reflects off of something on Dominic's table that lay before his black leather couch. I stop in my tracks and turn towards it. Narrowing my eyes down at it, I notice it's just bigger than my hand and it's a deathly shade of black.

I hesitantly walk towards it and pick up the object, which is laying on top of a black jacket, observing it in my hands. It's a fully black handgun with a DM carved on the bottom grip of it, it's easy to tell that it costed more than a regular handgun just by the weight of it.
___
My dad pulls out a gun from his waistband and Kyle does the same. They place the guns on the table in the room and turn back to me, "now do you believe us?" He questions with an eyebrow raised.
___
"You okay?" A low voice snaps me out of my thought. "Mhm" I hum as I gently place the gun back down, not wanting to question why he had it in the first place and begin walking back towards the door.

As I pass Dominic, I feel a hand grip around my wrist. Dominic pulls me back around, I stop inches away from his face.

"I didn't tell you because I wasn't sure if you still felt the same way. I didn't want to throw it on you considering you had just gotten out of hospital and you needed to rest. There were so many times that I wanted to tell you but refrained from it. You can be mad at me all you want but I can never deny that I don't love you and I want this to happen more than anything. I don't want to go back to normal, all I want is you because I'm so fucking in love with you, Hope. You make me crazy"

I feel tingles in between my legs and my lower stomach at his insanely sexy, deep, low, husky voice. My heart melts at his words and the butterflies in my stomach begin to flutter. I examine his flawless face and all his eyes present is love. I look at him and I realise that I couldn't ever possibly live without him, I want this to happen and I certainly want it to work. I am so undeniably in love with this man.

His face falls a bit and I realise that I still haven't said anything, I'm just staring at him. Completely speechless, I lean forward and slam my lips onto his.

Dominic pulls me in, claiming my mouth in hunger and intensity. Heat rises from my stomach to my chest as my whole body tingles. I lift a hand up and brush my fingers through his hair as his hands travel around my body. My other hand travels along his back and neck. His tongue enters my mouth and my stomach twists as I feel my knees give in, my heart starts pounding in my chest as time feels still.

Dominic pulls back and stares deeply into my eyes, his green eyes putting a spell on me, before pulling me back in and meeting my lips once again with passion. He lifts me up by my thighs as his mouth travels down to my neck, sucking harshly. It sends shock of nerves right in between my legs forcing me to feel a certain need for him. I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks towards the bed.