47

Hope's POV:

"Please fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing in Paris, France in approximately two minutes, there are heavy clouds and expected showers tonight along with light winds" the pilot announces through the intercom. Dominic and I buckle our seatbelts once we sit on the cream coloured leather seats.

Suddenly, there's an uncomfortable, unsettling feeling in my stomach and I know what's going to happen next. I grab one of the paper bags attached to the side of the seat, in case anyone gets air sick, and I hurl my breakfast into it. Dominic lifts himself up and grabs my hair from behind me, "you okay?" He asks once I lift my head up. "Just airsick" I nod my head and lift myself up to rinse my mouth in the bathroom and throw the bag away as fast as I can. I get back to my seat and buckle into my seatbelt.

Almost instantly, the plane begins to slow down and I feel ourselves be lifted down with force, my ears pop as they attempt to adjust to the change in pressure which causes an uncomfortable feeling. Dominic reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pack of gum, handing me a piece, "chew this". I take the piece of gum and place it in my mouth, wondering why he would randomly pass me one. As if he could read my mind, he answers, "it helps with the landing, makes it less uncomfortable". "Oh, ok. Thank you" I reply as I smile gingerly, and continue to chew the gum. The plane jolts up before beginning to wallow and judder. The engines roar louder than before as the plane slows down faster, and after a minute, the spacious vehicle comes to a stop.

We wait a few minutes for the plane to decompress before the large door opens up, pouring down to the floor into steps. We stride down and are greeted with a black SUV Cadillac. The windows are blacked out and Miro places our luggage into the back of the car wearing a black suit with a white shirt tucked underneath and a black tie. You can see the bulge of his gun hidden beneath his waistband as he lifts his arms to tap the button that shuts the boot door. He stands before the left hand, back door and opens it up, revealing the black leather interior. "Ladies first" Dominic smirks at me, I step into the car casually and he follows behind. I sit at the right of the car while Dominic sits on the left, the middle seat is left empty. He fills the empty space by grasping my hand in his and resting it in between us. The butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach, I lift my hand and allow it to rest over my stomach to ease the fluttering sensation.

Half an hour later, the SUV stops outside a grand, tall building. I bend my neck to look at the top of the building and Dominic grabs hold of my hand, he leads the way inside to a spacious elevator and pushed a key into the key hole next to the 20th button. I notice that the 20th button is the last button and we go up. After a few seconds, the doors open wide revealing a gorgeous open room plan. There are four white doors to the side and a white kitchen, this flat is the complete opposite of Dominic's house. Everything here is light in colour, while the majority of Dominic's house in New York is black. There are two large doors to which I open with both arms, revealing a jaw-dropping, breathtaking view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower. I look down at the tiny, ant-like people walking by the entrance of the building. Large hands wrap around my waist and Dominic step closer to me, I lean my head back on his shoulder and look into his emerald eyes that shine brighter than the stars in the sky. "Thank you" I whisper to him, standing on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. He has to lean down a bit due to our height difference, "anything for you" he answers back in a soft whisper.

Tiny drops of cold water begin to pour from the sky, Dominic pulls me back into the living room and closes the doors behind us right before the rain begins to thunder against the window.

"I was going to take you out to dinner but.." he gestures towards the window-doors, I chuckle before walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his torso. I bend my neck to look up into his eyes, "I'd rather stay here with you anyways" I smile at him. He bends down and kisses me gently.

His phone begins to ring and we break apart, he groans as he lifts up his phone and presses it against his ear.

"Kyle" he announces in a cold, emotionless tone. His work tone.

Kyle speaks on the other end of the line, but it's too muffled for me to understand.

Dominic's eyes fill with rage as he listens closely to what Kyle is saying on the other end of the line.

"WELL YOU BETTER FUCKING HURRY UP" he shouts violently as he slams his fist against a table in frustration. I place my hand on his arm to remind him to calm down and he takes a deep breath in. Kyle continues to speak on the other end of the line as Dominic continues to listen.

"Just figure it out" he finally orders in a calmer tone, before pulling the phone away from his ear and hanging up. He slides his phone back into his pocket and turns to me after a few seconds, "takeout?" He questions.

Bipolar bitch.