38

Hope's POV:

I admire myself once more in the large full body mirror as I wait for Cheryl with her mom, her sister, Elisa, and Cole's little sister in the waiting room. I stare at the gorgeous floor length red dress, made with a silky material that wraps tightly around my body. It's been just under a month since Luca and Anna were rescued, they instantly got groomed after our introduction and I can't lie, they look better than ever now. Anna is absolutely stunning with her shoulder length blonde hair, her striking blue eyes now present happiness and fulfilment since she is back with her family, and her skin has gained its colour back. Luca's black hair is now cropped to a classic swept back cut as his beard is styled into a short anchor, he gained much more muscle than he had at the start as he has been training with Dominic for hours everyday. Both Luca and Anna now look much younger than they actually are, they could be taken as late 30s. It's no wonder that Dominic and Elisa are both extremely good looking considering the perfect genes implanted in them.

I'm broken out of my thoughts as I hear a door open up, Cheryl steps out of the changing room wearing an extraordinarily gorgeous dress, it's cut into a mermaid style and the lace back drags behind her

I'm broken out of my thoughts as I hear a door open up, Cheryl steps out of the changing room wearing an extraordinarily gorgeous dress, it's cut into a mermaid style and the lace back drags behind her. She looks absolutely divine. This isn't the first time I've seen her wearing this dress, I was with her when she chose it but now that her reddish-brown hair is styled and let loose into perfect curls that sit gently on her shoulders, and her makeup is done to perfection, it all feels so real.

"You look beautiful" I compliment Cheryl as I go in for a hug, tears threaten to fall out of my eyes

"You look beautiful" I compliment Cheryl as I go in for a hug, tears threaten to fall out of my eyes. Cheryl looks at my face, "don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup" she jokes, but I can see her eyes beginning to water up too. Everyone else compliments her and begins speaking to her about the plans for the ceremony.

"Are you nervous?" I ask her, she looks up at me and thinks for a bit. "No" she replies in full confidence, "I've known for years that Cole is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I don't doubt it in the slightest bit. I'm just excited to finally be able to call him my husband." I smile at her answer, I hope I could have this in the future, maybe with Dominic.