50

Hope's POV:

*warning - this chapter includes suggestions of sexual abuse*

My head trashes aggressively as I open my heavy eyes slowly, still recovering from whatever knocked me out. My vision focuses and then unfocuses and blurs as I try my best to take in my surroundings. I'm sitting in a steel chair, my arms are tied around the ice cold chair behind me by a rough material and I feel pressure around my ankles stopping me from moving them, suggesting they're tied to the legs of the chair as well. I try my best to remember as much as I can before I panic, my head begins to hurt more and more as I attempt to think harder.

The last thing I remember is being at the mall. I was staring at a large boarded menu of a restaurant with a red and black sign when I felt someone standing behind me. Assuming it was Dominic, I turned around with a grin but my heart stopped when I was instead welcomed by a tall muscular man in black attire, my mind pieced together what was happening and I attempted to run and scream for Dominic but he caught hold of me and dragged me towards a corner, there was a sharp stinging in my neck. The world began to wobble and shake as my eyes felt heavy and I fell back, into the arms of the man who injected me.

A weight feels as though it's being lifted off me, its not relief, it's just the effects of the drug beginning to wear off. I attempt to continue my inspection of the dark room once again.

There is a singular strip of bright white light that hangs above me and my steel chair, the room looks fairly small. It's similar to the one in the warehouse back home, where I watched Dominic beat Matteo's informant. The ground and walls are made of only cement, they're grey and have dark stains on them. Stains which I can only assume is old blood. I gulp and feel myself begin to panic as I imagine everything that might happen to me here, I begin shaking at the thought of the pain and torture that I know lies before me. The ground is practically covered in stains of old pools of blood while the walls are filled with splatters and a couple pools of dark blood too. On one of the walls hangs four chains with steel cuffs at the end, surrounding it on the walls and the ground directly beneath it is mostly more blood than cement. There is also a dark wood cabinet in the corner of the room to my right, the doors are shut so I can't see what lies inside. Though I can only assume it's for me.

My eyes begin to feel heavy once again and I stop fighting them from closing, I slowly shut them and let the darkness take over.

***

I'm jolted awake by a stinging pain against the side of my cheek, my eyes instantly open wide as I pathetically try to scramble away from the figure. I spot a quick movement and before I know it, he places another loud, burning slap across the other side of my face. My head turns to the direction he slapped me in due to the force.

I turn my head back towards him and try my best to take in his facial features as I stare at him with a glare. The room stays silent before he lifts his head from my direction and the light bounces off his features, he has dark eyes and dark hair. He has a short trimmed, dark beard around his chapped mouth and jaw, with olive skin. It's Matteo. My heart speeds up, I know I'm here for his revenge.

I manage to turn my head to another man in the shadows, he steps forth slowly. The light reflecting off his light blonde hair as he makes his deep blue eyes visible against his pale skin. It's Matt.

"What do you want from me asshole?" I mustered up as much courage as I possibly could before I had spit the question. Matteo looks back down at me from his great height, instead of an answer I'm greeted with a polite punch across my cheekbone. The force of the collision managed to push my entire body to the right, the chair tilts and next thing I know, my body and the chair collide with the ground. The chair makes a loud rattling noise as it hits the ground while my head hits it with a loud thud. I can already feel the bruises forming around my arms and face.

Before I have time to react, Matteo's heavy black boot attacks my stomach. My breath knocks itself from out of my body and I struggle to breathe. Before even being able to recover, I feel the boot hit me again. This time with more force. Tears flow out through my eyes with no remorse. He hasn't even asked me anything, which begs the question of why am I here? I clearly don't know anything.

I attempt to guard my stomach with my arms but it's no use as I remember they're tied behind me, leaving me exposed out in the open to Matteo's cruel attacks.

Without turning back around, Matteo stares down at my hopeless limp body and speaks up to Matt, "leave" he orders. Without argument, Matt turns around and exits the room. He makes sure to shut the iron door closed behind him. I gulp, knowing that what is about to happen next will certainly leave me with nightmares for the rest of my life.

Matteo steps back from me and makes his way towards the dark cabinets, he opens the doors and my eyes expand to what I see. The cabinet is filled with a number of different knives, brass rings, and sharp, painful looking torture devices.

Matteo grabs a knife first and turns it around in his hand, closely examining every small detail of it. He knows I'm watching him and he knows it's terrifying me more. After a minute, he turns on a dime and begins to stride towards me. The knife still in hand.

With his free hand, he wraps it around the back of my steel chair and lifts it back to its legs. Blood rushes down from my head to the rest of my body as I begin to feel slightly dizzy. I quickly recover, but wish I hadn't. Matteo stares me coldly in the eyes as he lifts the dark knife.

I shiver as he traces the back, blunt side of it down my cheek, from my cheek he continues down my neck, over my chest, down my stomach and finally he stops. He lifts it up as he flashes me an evil smile and uses his free hand to grip his clammy fingers around my thigh. Tears well up in my eyes once again as I feel his touch rising until he's under my skirt. With the hand that holds the knife, he places the sharp edge at the the top of my thigh and pulls the knife down. I let out a scream of pain as blood gushes from my lengthy cut down my thigh.

Matteo leans down and cuts the rope that attaches my ankles to the chair, I attempt to kick him in the face but my legs fail me, he walks up behind the chair and cuts the rope that binds my arms behind my back. His rough hand wraps around my weak arm and he lifts me up violently and throws me to the ground.

His evil smile somehow manages to widen as he drops the bloody knife, it clinks and rattles to the ground, I try my best to brace myself for what's coming, but I'll never be ready.

I accidentally let out a whimper of fear, "SHUT UP, WHORE" Matteo shouts.
He kicks my stomach once more before bringing himself to hover his body over me.

My sobs continue and I instantly feel dirty as he touches me with his fingers, my leg aches a tremendous amount at every bit of pressure put against it and as I continue to bleed out, dark spots cloud my vision.

I hope I pass out so I won't have to remember anymore of this.

My wish is granted as my heavy eyes shut closed while he continues his horrid actions towards my body.