61

Third Person POV:

"WHERE ARE MY FUCKING ROSES?" Hope yells out in a panic as she paces the dressing room, searching for her belongings for the ceremony taking place in twenty minutes.

"Hope, calm down, drink a glass of wine and change into your dress" Elisa places her hand gently on Hope's shoulder as she hands her a glass full of white wine and guides her to a couch. "I CAN'T JUST DRINK A GLASS OF WINE" Hope replies worriedly as she places the filled glass down on the table in front of her. She stands as she pulls the hem of her white, silk robe down to straighten it. "What if I trip?" She turns to Elisa, now holding a horrified expression on her face. Elisa shakes her head as she laughs humorously to the ground, "you won't" she replies after a moment.

Hope opens her mouth to let out another ridiculous question before her mother opens the door wide, "Hope, you're not ready yet?" She questions as she rushes up to Hope and pushes her gently towards the changing room. Hope enters the changing room and begins to slide the long dress on, her mother stands behind her and zips the dress up, closing it completely.

Hope turns around with a worried expression, "what if I make a mistake, mom?" She questions vulnerably. Her mother laughs as she scans Hope's attire, her eyes fill happily with tears as she pushes a strand of her daughters dark hair behind her ear. "Hope, I know what I said earlier but I was wrong about it. Dominic makes you happier than ever. Hell, even I can see that and I know for a fact that marrying him is the best thing you could possibly do for yourself. Its not a mistake" she whispers gently, "as for your own doubts" her mother turns around and lifts Hope's right heeled shoe off the ground, handing it to her, "you're just nervous to start a new chapter", her mother pats the heel in Hope's hand before turning and leaving.

Hope's heart is heavy as she looks down at the heel, examining it as her mind fills with questions, thoughts about the future, and worries. She notices something on the red sole of the shoes that wasn't there before, she turns the clean sole over and begins to read the lettering made in thick black marker.

I can't wait to marry you, I love you - D

Her heart fills with pure love for the man behind the note as she holds to newly purchased heel close to her chest. Her eyes fill with happy tears as she picture the incredible future she's going to share with Dominic and her future children.

After a moment of standing silently, Hope strides towards the other white heel and slides the right shoe on first before continuing with the left. She examines her outfit over once more in the full length mirror, she loves everything about it. Starting from her waist length curled hair, to the dark-ish makeup, to her white silky dress, her white heels, and finally, to the blue sapphire she wore around her neck.

She smiles gently at herself before turning and walking out of the changing room. The second she opens the door, the room fills with gasps. She scans over the people in the crowd in front of her. Elisa and Iliana stand in their blue bridesmaids dresses gaping at her. Kyle and Cole somehow managed to find their way into the room while she was changing with her mother. Her heart fills with love as she stares at the people surrounding her, though it falls a bit when she remembers Cheryl isn't there to spend the day with her. Kyle's eyes instantly soften as he walks over to his little sister, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. "You deserve this, Hope. I'm happy for you" Kyle whispers into her ear before pulling away and adjusting her hair slightly.

The second Kyle walks away; Elisa, Anna, and Iliana crowd her with compliments. She speaks to them for a while before noticing Cole's eyes haven't left her. She excuses herself before approaching Cole.