45

Hope's POV:

A heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I finally feel the gaping hole in my heart fill up. Being away from the love of my life was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and it's finally over. If I have learnt anything in the past two months, it's that I can't live without him. I love him and there's no doubt that there is nobody else out there for me. I finally feel full again, I don't feel the lingering sadness dragging me down in a dark, lonely pit.

"HOPE" Iliana shrieks in excitement as she makes her way towards Dominic and I. She takes a seat next to me around the circular table. "Let's go clubbing tonight" she beams a bright smile at me, "I don't know" I answer, unsure as I want to spend as much time as possible with Dominic. "Dominico, you come too" she orders, "Elijah is also coming, so are the Aces." I guess one night can't hurt. Besides, I finally have something to celebrate. "Okay, but what about our dresses?" I ask her, referring to the floor length puffy dresses we're in. She thinks heavily for a moment, "there's a store near us, we can buy dresses from there before we go", "okay fine" I answer. She squeals as she jumps up and runs towards the other girls.

As I tell a smirking Kyle about Dominic and I, I hear the room fall silent. Only sneaky whispering and loud thuds and grunts are present in the air. A crowd of people circle around a scene. I push through with curiosity and see Elijah on top of a man, his fists repetitively colliding with the mans face as blood splatters across the floor from him mouth. I hear Iliana's distant screaming behind Elijah, "ELIJAH STOP", but he doesn't stop. "I SAID STOP" she screams once more, before placing her hands around Elijah's shoulders and pulling him off. He breathes heavily as they head up the black stairs. The reminder of Dominic's actions play over in my head. I find the similarities between Elijah and Dominic, maybe I overreacted. Maybe it was just the way they had to be in order to be able to run a Mafia. Though I do feel our time apart was needed. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around. Dominic's green eyes stare through my soul, the past is in the past and we should just leave it at that.

The Aces, Iliana, Elisa, and the boys walk into the clothing store. Elijah now has a white bandaged wrap around his fists. We told the guys that we would just meet them at the club, but they were persistent and told us they didn't want to leave us. And also that they wanted to "pick the dress", which I found odd but we agreed anyways.

I'm wearing a sparkly red dress that reaches my mid-thigh, that Dominic finally agreed to after hearing "no, next" come from his mouth at least six times, and my white heels. Iliana is wearing a lace red dress that also reaches her mid thigh.

 Iliana is wearing a lace red dress that also reaches her mid thigh

Hope's Dress

Iliana's dress

Iliana's dress.

"You look beautiful, cara" Dominic growls as he passes me my heels once I step out of the changing room. He doesn't speak Italian often but I love it when he does, his voice gets deeper and the words roll off his tongue smoothly. "Thank you" I blush lightly as I sit on the glossy red seat, placing my big grey dress next to me. I lean down and slip my white heels on before feeling a weight on the seat next to me, tilting my head to my right I see Dominic sitting down with my dress over his lap. He's watching me with anticipation and a large grin. His eyes hold a twinkle as he looks down at me.

I straighten my back again and kiss his cheek briskly, before standing up. I walk to the counter and pull out my credit card to pay for the dress, "Miss, your dress has already been paid for", the lady informs me. I mumble a thank you and turn on my heels. Dominic is already standing by the door, my huge dress lays over his arm as he smiles at me with a knowing, cheeky smile.

"Thank you" I whisper in his ear as I approach him, "anything for you" he opens the door with his left hand and gestures for me to walk through before him.

Everyone squeezes into the black limo parked in the driveway and we head to a club called 'Sins'.

A couple hours later, I head out the bathroom alone. My eyes roam the place for anyone I know and luckily, I spot Iliana sitting on a round black couch alone. Her eyes are directed to a door near the VIP lounge. I stroll over towards her and her head turns in my direction, she smiles when she sees me. "So, how did your talk go?" Her eyes are full of curiosity as she asks me the question, I sit next to her and place my hands in my lap to make sure my dress didn't slide up. "It went pretty good actually", she smiles even brighter as I reply. She stands up and puts her hand in mine, and continues to pull me up and drag me down the stairs towards the dance floor.

"Look up" I hear her suggest loudly as we dance, I listen to her and look towards the VIP lounge. Standing there is Elijah, who stares at Iliana, and Dominic, who stares directly at me. A smirk present on his face as he grips the railing with one hand, and holds a glass of brown liquor in the other. I lift my hand up and send him a wave. Yes, a wave. Iliana notices and waves at them too, they wave back humorously in correspondence.

I lose myself in Dominic's eyes for a few moments before realising I can't feel Iliana's energetic presence around me anymore. I break contact with him and search around. I feel panic build up inside of me, but eventually it disappears as I see her push through the crowd. Two wine glasses in hand.

Hours later, Iliana, a few of the Aces and I are standing by the bar sipping on a random drink. I feel a hand wrap around me and throw me over his shoulder, I'm too drunk to visually see who it is but I already know thanks to his musky cologne, and the feeling I get every time his skin makes contact with mine. Making me feel like he marked me with his touch.

"my poor drink is going to waste now" I whimper quietly, he chuckles lightly before lifting it up and chugging the rest of it down, "there, now it won't". Smartass. I could hear the grin in his voice. He begins walking out the door with me over his shoulder, "ooooo are you taking me to your torture room, Mr Grey", I joke, slurs all over the sentence, as I remember a scene from the movie. He laughs, his entire body shakes and I can't help but smile. We approach the car and he slaps my ass gently before putting me in the passenger seat and fastening my seatbelt over me, "not today" he winks, leaning over me.

I lean my head back against the headrest and shut my eyes. Before I know it, I'm fast asleep.

Finally, I'm full again.

- - - - -

AGAIN - MAKE SURE YOU READ hennyyy_23'S BOOK FOR MORE OF ILIANA, ELIJAH, AND THE ACES!

ITS AMAZING!