48

Dominic's POV:

I open my eyes slowly and turn to my left to see Hope sleeping peacefully, her body rising and falling softly as she breaths. I debate over if I should let 'sleeping beauty' sleep for longer or if I should wake her up, choosing to wake her up.

I lift my arm and wrap it around her waist, letting it lay as I pull her warm body closer to my chest. I kiss her cheek gently. She groans as she comes back to consciousness, opening her eyes tiredly to rest on mine. Her gaze warming up my body and heart.

"Goodmorning" she smiles with a soft whispered voice, "goodmorning" I reply with a smile back, my voice coming out raspier than I intended it to be.

God, I love this woman so much.

"So, what are your plans for today?" She turns to her stomach and lays her elbows against the white sheets of the bed, her grey eyes still gazing into mine. "Well, we are going to the mall and then I'll finally be able to take my beautiful girlfriend out to dinner in Paris" I chuckle at her, her eyes brighten and begin to twinkle as she smiles from ear to ear.

"So I'll drop you back here at 5 before I go" I joke, trying to hold a straight face as her mouth opens wide and she pushes me back by my chest gently with amusement. I fall on my back against the soft white mattress and her lips form a smile as she climbs on top of me, "can your beautiful girlfriend do this?" She questions as she lowers her face to mine, I don't notice her arm lift up sneakily and grab the glass of water from my nightstand until she pours it over my face. My mouth forms an 'o' as I stare at her amused smile, I tackle her to the other side of the bed in a swift movement as she cries in laughter, clutching onto her stomach.

After a while, we get ready and go to a cafe nearby to eat breakfast. It's nearly 10:20 in the morning. We finish our breakfast within an hour and since Hope wanted to see the Eiffel Tower, we walk back to the apartment building and get into my car.

I pass the security 2,000 euros and they escort everyone out to clear the area, due to a 'safety risk'. Hope and I roam around while she takes pictures of everything using her phone. "come on, please" she begs, "I barely have any pictures of you" she continues to pout. I glare at her, hoping she gives up but she doesn't as she remains with a pout. Her dark hair flows smoothly through the air due to the wind. I roll my eyes and agree, she bounces in excitement as she asks one of the security guards to take a picture of us together. I grab hold of her waist with my right hand and pull her close, the man takes multiple pictures. As I look down at her smiling face, an idea comes to my mind and I lean down and slowly start placing light kisses on her neck. She tenses in my arm and breathes heavily. She finally begins to recover after a moment and places her palms flat on my chest to push me away gently. I stare at her with a wide smirk across my face, "don't do that" she scowls at me before starting to chuckle, "yet" she adds with a winks as she strolls by me, thanks the man, and retrieves her phone.

We arrive at the mall and explore the large hallways, there are a range of stores on each side. Hope likes to walk around the entire mall first to see what stores it holds before she begins shopping. I don't complain. As Hope stares at a blue dress, something shiny and sparkly catches my eye. I rotate my head slightly to the right and find myself staring directly at a large diamond engagement ring. I smile mentally as I continue to imagine a future with Hope, I've been considering proposing to her for a while. I want to marry her and I definitely want to spend the rest of my life with her. No doubt.

I turn my head back to Hope who is now staring through the glass windows of Philip Plein. We already walked through the whole mall so she walks into the store, I follow closely behind her.

After hours of Hope shopping and me holding all 100 of her bags while following her around like a lost puppy, she finally decides to take a break and let's me put her bags back in my car. Thank god for that, I could start feeling the blood circulation cut off in my arms.

We arrive back inside the mall with my rubbing my arms to soothe the redness, "What do you want to eat?" I ask her, praying she already has something in mind so I don't have to wait another three hours for her to decide. Just to my luck, "I don't know", she responds. I open my mouth to suggest an idea but i get cut off by a loud ringing coming from the vibrating phone in my pocket. I check the caller ID and Kyle's contact appears. "You should look around for something, I need to answer this" I inform her with an apologetic expression. She nods her head and kisses my cheek, "I love you" she expresses, "I love you" I reply in complete adoration. I watch as she walks a bit. I don't want her to panic.

I rotate around and turn my back towards Hope as I answer the call.

"Kyle" I announce.

He leaves no time to spare before he starts screaming through the phone, clearly in a panic.

"HE'S IN PARIS".

My heart drops as I swiftly turn around, Hope isn't there anymore.

Maybe she went to the food court.

With Kyle still on the call, I run as fast as I possibly can across the mall. My eyes searching for the 5'5, brunette that I love more than life itself.

She's not in the food court either, or anywhere.

I lift my phone back up and end the call with Kyle that still remains on the line, quickly searching for Hope's contact. I call her and let it ring, she doesn't pick up. I attempt to call her again, she still doesn't pick up. On my third attempt at calling her, it cuts off, signalling that her phone has been switched off.

I fall to the ground as I feel tears begins to burn through my eyes.