52

Dominic's POV:

The plane ride was lengthy as Kyle, Carter, Cole, and I brainstorm anything that could go wrong and attempt to find solutions to it. Let me just say, there were a lot of things that could go wrong with our plan.

I try my best to not get too excited over seeing Hope, you can't be disappointed if you don't have any expectations after all. Plus, I'm not even completely sure Hope is there.

The plane begins to lower itself, landing with a small jolt as it hits the ground. I grab my bag of weapons and of course, my bulletproof vest. Hope would kill me if she ever found out I didn't wear it on a mission, and make my way out of the extended steps of the plane. Kyle, Carter, Cole, along with a hundred of my men depart from the plane behind me.

We're instantly greeted by 200 of my men that are based in Mexico under my orders from a few months ago, either for a mission or to be with their families, and 300 of my men that had just flown in from the other plane. I inform them all of our plan before ordering to meet them a block away from the address Elisa had given me, "any questions?" I ask my men, just to be sure they understand fully. Nobody speaks up as they all look at each other, it's clear they understand. "Okay, great" I announce, "I'll see you there", I step into one of the many black SUVs as it speeds off. From the wing mirrors, I could see all my men getting into either SUVs or trucks that wait for them, and begin to follow us.

I spend the hour long car ride preparing all of my weapons and making sure I have enough ammunition, Kyle, Carter, and Cole do the same as the car remains silent. The only sounds echoing through the car come from the metal of our weapons and ammunition colliding against each other.

We wait for the rest of my men to arrive once we get to the agreed meeting spot.

"Is everyone familiar with the plan?" I shout, loud enough for all my men that are gathered around me to hear. "Yes Boss" they all answer simultaneously. "Good, now get into your groups", all my men split and gather into four groups of 100 men, and a large group of 300. "Group A, go to the front." I order, facing the direction of the first group to my left. "Group B, go to the right" I nod towards the second group to my left. "Group C, I want you in the back and Group D, you go to the left of the warehouse" I complete my order. My men nod before all turning around and rushing quietly to their assigned spots. The remaining 300 of my men stand still and look up at me hesitantly, "we go in last. Once the other groups manage to distract the men guarding the outside, we go in and attack whoever is on the inside. Make sure you kill." They nod before waiting two minutes.

Once the two minutes are up, they all run in while clicking the safety of their guns off. "I'll see you on the other side", I turn to Kyle, Cole, and Carter. They repeat the sentence and we all rush it at the same time.

Third Person POV:

Dominic, Kyle, Carter, and Cole lift their guns from their waistband and click the safety off, holding it in front of them to prepare for any attacks. They shoot at men threatening to attack them as they manage to squeeze their way through the war zone and into the large warehouse.

The warehouse is filled with Dominic's men fighting Matteo's men, at least fifty bodies lay lifeless on the ground, blood pooling from either their head or their chest. It's a mixture of both side's men, from Dominic's current perspective it looks as though his men aren't on the victorious winning side. There are at least a hundred more of Matteo's men than Dominic's men on the inside, though he doesn't stress too much about this. His men are higher trained than Matteo's.