35

Dominic's POV:

The jet ride to Barcelona was mostly silent, I worked the whole time while Carter and Kyle played cards, and Cole watched movies and did a bit of work as well.

When we finally land in Barcelona, there's two blacked out SUVs already waiting for our arrival. "Boss, the private plane with the rest of the men will be arriving in an hour, until then we need this area cleared out" Miro informs me. I nod my head before turning back to the guys, "Carter and Cole you go to the warehouse and check the surroundings" I instruct them, "Kyle, we're going to the mansion to figure out a plan." They nod their heads, "and guys" I pause for dramatic effect, "be safe", they nod their heads again before hopping into the back of one of the SUVs and driving away.

"Miro, I want you to wait here for the rest of our men. When the plane lands then bring the men to the mansion" I order Miro. "Yes, boss" he replies. Kyle and I step into the back of the remaining SUV and the driver begins to drive to our Barcelona house.

We arrive and instantly head inside, throwing our bags on the floor by the entrance and walking directly into my office. I call Carter's earpiece through the phone, "the main entrance faces South, but there is a hidden door on the West" Carter instantly begins informing us. "Is that all?" I ask in a stern tone.

"Yes, Dom" he answers. I turn back to Kyle, "we send 150 men to the main entrance, 75 to the West door, and the remaining 25 in cars outside?" I question Kyle to get his opinion, he nods his head agreeing to my plan, "we should also keep multiple of the same SUVs to confuse anyone following, and we bring your parents back here" he suggests, I nod my head to that.

"Okay guys, come back" I speak through the earpiece, silence. "Do you guys copy?" I ask again, silence. I turn to Kyle who's face holds a worried expression, "get 25 men and let's go" I order. We stand up and begin to pace out the door but stop and release a heavy breath of relief as Carter's dumbass begins to speak, "sorry guys I forgot to press the button" he begins to chuckle. We hear a thud through the speakers and a cry from Carter, "OUCH" he screams, "you get what you fucking deserve dumbass" Cole barks at him. I shake my head and look down at the ground in amusement.

Start the song here I guess.

Carter and Cole come back, we educate our men about the plan and create sections with the right amount of people.

The clock hits 8:30pm, "alright guys, time to go and make sure you wear your vests" I instruct in a stern, commanding, tone. "Yes, Boss" they all acknowledge simultaneously. Carter, Kyle, Cole, and myself get into the first blacked out SUV. There are 6 SUVs with us today and a shit load of jeeps for my people. The SUV pulls out of the drive way and glides through the guarded gate, making its way to the warehouse.

Once we arrive, the guard asks for our names and IDs. So Cole grabs his gun from his waistband and opens the window, he shoots the man in the head and he collapses to the ground. We all stare at him, "What? He just got caught lackin" Cole replies with a snarl. I roll my eyes and face towards the rest of the guys, "we should stop here and wait for the rest of the men" I suggest. The other five SUVs are already stopped behind us.

Two minutes later, the buttload of trucks pull up and the men all gather out and into a crowd in front of me, "remember your sections and don't fuck it up, kill anyone in sight apart from the obvious" I order. "Yes, Boss" they all preach before turning around and grouping into their sections.

30 seconds later we hear gunshots and grunts, "it's time" I utter. "I'll see you on the other side" I say to Carter, Kyle, and Cole. When we first met, we were all aware that any mission could end with never seeing each other again so we began to chant this before a mission as a form of goodbye. "I'll see you on the other side" everyone repeats one by one.

We rush through the crowd, shooting at other men and also getting shot at a multiple of times. I felt the collision of around three or four bullets against my chest, but luckily Hope made me wear the bulletproof vest before I left.

A man runs up to me with his gun out, he stands right in front of me with his gun aimed at my head. I hit his forearm with the side of my arm and punch his face, I grab his arm and twist it behind his body until I hear a crack. I notice the other guys are busy with their own fights. I feel a presence behind me so without turning around, I kick my leg back. It hits him in his stomach and he grunts as he falls to the ground. A mans arm approaches my face and lays a punch across my cheek. My anger builds up as I roundhouse kick him in his face and punch the man approaching at the side of me. I look around at the struggling group of bodies laying around me before pulling my gun out from my waist and shooting each one.

We manage to make it into the warehouse, "groups of two, let's go" I say in a rush as we split into our usual groups. Cole and Carter together, while Kyle stays with me.

Our two groups split to different directions as we kick down every door in warehouse, most doors open up with empty offices but one door in particular leads to a hallway. I throw a quick glance at Kyle and he nods, we rush in with our guns lifted up in defence. There are no doors on the walls of the hallway, only one door at the end. We get to the end and I kick it open.

The heavy steel door opens to a dark room with metallic stairs. I tread down the stairs first, with Kyle following directly behind. Our guns still lifted up. Once we get to the bottom of the stairs, I observe the room. It's dark everywhere but I see a small amount of light shine through at the back of the room. I give Kyle a look and rush towards it, he follows behind, covering the area behind me.

I finally get to the light and I hear moans and grunts of pain. Sitting under the singular white light bulb that dangles from the ceiling like a deformed star are two people. One man and one woman. They both look in their late 40s. The man has green eyes like mine, though it was hard to see in the dark. While the woman is small with blonde hair. I know, without a doubt, that this is Luca and Anna Moretti. My parents.

They're both laying in the ground, covered in bruises. There are scars on both of their bodies that prove they've been here for years, my mom's hair is tangled, long, and messy with dried blood and dirt on it. My dad's clothes are ripped apart as his face is covered in nasty looking bruises and scratches.

I run over to them, helping them up. "Mom? Dad?" I announce desperately with emotion present in my voice. I can feel tears begin to form but I swallow them back. I'm not supposed to show any emotion, I have to get my head in the game.

"Dommy? Baby?" My mom cries as she struggles to lift her frail arm up and stroke my face. "I'm here Mom" I whisper as I lean my head into her hand. "Dom, we need to hurry" Kyle announces. I snap out of my thoughts and begin lifting my dad, even though he's been here for years, he still has his muscles and is heavy.

I'm about to pull them back before I look down at their feet, they're chained to the walls like fucking animals. Rage fills my body as I rip out my handgun and shoot the chains, breaking them for my parents to be able to move freely. "Come on" I say while putting my dad's arm around my shoulder, Kyle runs over my mom and begins to help her walk.

"Wait" my mom demands, we turn to her. "We can't leave without her" my mom begins to cry, "without who?" I question impatiently, "your sister" she replies.

Oh yeah.

"Where is she?" I ask her, "they took her from me" she begins to cry again. "They took her and made her their own" she continues. "What did they call her?" I ask my parents, an idea of who it may be coming to mind.

"Elisa" my dad groans.