34

Dominic's POV:

Knock
Knock
Knock

I open my eyes and turn my head towards the door, the room is filled with a dim, magical, moonlight that shines through the large window. "Dom" I hear a deep voice from the door, before the knocking continues. It's Kyle. I stand up from the bed and pull some black sweats up my legs and head to the door. Kyle's hand is mid-air, about to knock again, when I force the door open.

"The car is outside, the jet is almost ready, and everyone is here" he informs me. I nod my head and turn back around, closing the door behind me. I head towards the walk-in closet and turn the light on, I begin throwing things into both bags when I hear light footsteps head towards me.

"Where are you going?" A frail, sweet, voice asks me. I look up to Hope who is wearing my button up white shirt from before, it looks huge on her. "Kyle thinks my parents are still alive and that they've been kidnapped in Spain by the Spanish Mafia this whole time, so we're going to check it out" I answer her after clearing my throat.

Hope nods her head and leaves, I begin pulling a black button up over my sore arms. Hope comes back into the room, "at least wear this" she suggests while handing me my bulletproof vest. I'm about to decline, but when I look up at her face, her eyes are filled with pleads. So instead I pull my shirt back down and gently take it from her fragile hands, "okay" I whisper, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

I put the bulletproof vest on and wear my black button up on top. In my Mafia, we wear our vests underneath our shirt so that whoever we're attacking believes they killed more of us than they actually did. It gives us an advantage over them.

Hope walks out of the closet and pulls a pair of her shorts on, she waits for me on the bed. I pull my sweats down and replace it with black trousers before wearing my shoes and grabbing my zipped up bags. I step towards Hope and we make our way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Have you met Kyle's girlfriend before?" Hope asks me, "nope, but I have walked in on them once" Hope's face turns pink, "EWWW THATS MY BROTHER" she screams and fake gags, I begin to laugh as we step into the kitchen.

Everyone's eyes turn to us, their faces hold amusement. The room goes silent as Hope's eyes meet the tall brunette's.

"Elisa?" Hope announces, in a questioning tone, as she steps forward. "Hope?" The girl, who I'm assuming is Elisa, says back in the same tone. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Kyle asks, interrupting their staring competition. Hope's eyes leave Elisa and turn to Kyle instead, "yeah, she's Matteo's sister" she replies.

Kyle's jaw drops as I feel my heart rate speed up, and my blood heat up. "You are Matteo's sister?" I ask through clenched teeth, emphasising the 'you'. "Yeah, you guys know him?" She replies, confusement clearly laced in her voice.

I don't reply to her, "what are you doing here?" I ask her in a threatening voice, assuming that Matteo had sent her here as a part of his plan. "Kyle told me I had to stay here for a few days, he wouldn't tell me why but he was very persistent so I just thought it best not to question him." She hesitates, "what did my brother do?" She asks, her head turning in every direction, gesturing that she's asking everyone.

"What do you know about your brothers plans?" I ask her, raising my voice slightly. "Plans? What plans?" She asks desperately. I hate liars. I pull my gun out from my waistband and point it at her, "answer my fucking question or I will shoot you" I spit out. "Dom" I hear Kyle's low voice. She cowards away, "I don't know any plans" she cries. "What do you know about the Spanish Mafia?" I ask her, her eyes widen. "The Spanish... Mafia?" She asks. "Yes, tell me what you know" I demand through gritted teeth. "Nothing, I swear, why would I know anything about them?" She begins to cry back.

I'm beginning to get frustrated, so I aim at the wall next to her and pull the trigger. The bullet flies past her and hits the wall in the back, making a loud booming sound as it leaves the chamber. She screams, "DOMINIC STOP" I hear Hope's voice. I look over at Hope who's eyes are filled with fright, "she clearly doesn't know anything" she says quietly.

With my gun still aimed at a sobbing Elisa, I hear heavy footsteps and a man stop by the door frame. His eyes glance at the scene, then back to me. "Boss, the car is outside" Miro announces, before turning back around and making his way back to the door.

I lower my gun and head towards Hope, "I'm sorry" I whisper to her, "it's okay" she answers back. I kiss her gently, "I love you, come home" she begs, "I promise" I reply, my heart skipping a beat as she calls it home, and lift my bags to head out. Cheryl, Cole, Carter, and Kyle follow behind me. Each of them saying their byes to Hope and Elisa on the way out, except for Cheryl.

"Bye Cheryl, make sure they don't do anything stupid" I chuckle at Cheryl, "stay safe Dom" she orders back before hugging me.

"Keep an eye in the tall brunette" I order quietly to one of my men, "yes boss" he answers back and I nod my head before placing my bags in the trunk and getting into the backseat of the Mercedes.

Kyle and Carter hop into the backseat with me, shortly after, as Cole gets into the front next to the driver.

The car begins to move and we sit in silence.

"Next time you decide to fuck my sister, don't leave any evidence" Kyle states, breaking the silence. He's referring to the three visible purple marks I left on Hope's neck and collar. Everyone turns to me, before bursting into laughter. Everyone except for Kyle, instead he's scowling at me.