55

Dominic's POV:

I recognised the fear in her eyes instantly. It's the same fear I notice in the eyes of the many people I have tortured, right before they know they're about to get hurt. In that moment, I wanted nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and tell her that it was going to be alright, that we would get through it together. And most importantly, that I would never hurt her. But I knew I couldn't. If the only thing that will help her is space and time then I'm going to give it to her, no matter how hard it is for me.

I feel my blood temperature rising as my hands subconsciously curl into fists, I know I need to release my anger and I haven't seen Matteo in a while. I hop into my Range Rover and make my way to the warehouse. Upon entering the warehouse, I slam the basement's steel door open to a room that reveals Matteo. He's stuck hanging against the wall, his arms tied by a rope from the ceiling above him and his legs tied back to the wall to prevent him from kicking.

"Hello Dominico" Matteo spits out from his disgusting mouth. I don't reply to him, instead I glare at him and try my best to stay calm, "why did you take her?" I finally manage to speak up. Matteo tilts his head to his right as he looks deep in thought, "revenge" he bluntly answers as he lift his eyebrows up his huge forehead, though a large smirk grows across his face.

"She didn't deserve it. If you wanted someone then you should have taken me." I inform him as I point my index finger in his direction, he doesn't need a moment to think for his answer this time. "But then it wouldn't have hurt you Dommy, tell me. What was your reaction when you found out I had my dick in her?" He queries me.

I lose whatever control I was latching onto before and can't stop myself from swinging a sharp right hook across his jaw, he head turns to his right from the force of my attack.

"YOU KILLED MY FUCKING BABY" I shout as I force myself to take a step back. Matteo's smirk somehow turns to a full, evil grin. "You and your little whore deserve that" he spits his blood infused saliva to the ground.

My blood boils to a dangerous level now as I lift my arm and punch him across the face. Not once, not twice, not thrice. But a countless number of times. I finally pull away when I realise he isn't responding. My fist contains a mixture of both my own and his blood as his head hangs low from his unconscious body. Blood drips down from his face to the ground.

Hope's POV:

_____
"Dominic, Rico! The pancakes are ready!" I scream from in front of the stove. Two pairs of footsteps banging against the ground can be heard, one pair is light and small while the other is heavy and big. A small boy with dark brown hair and bright green eyes runs in, his tiny hand stretched out behind him as it connects with Dominic's huge hand, pulling him into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Mommy" the kid screeches. I bend down and give the small boy a kiss on the cheek. He lets out a small, high pitched squeak as he jumps up and wraps his arms around me. "I love you mommy" his happy voice calls out, Dominic let's out a friendly chuckle from behind as he places his hand around the boy's back gently.

Suddenly, the room gets dark and the boy is ripped away from my grasp asa sharp pain shoots from my stomach. I look up to see Matteo standing in the place Dominic was once standing, he's holding my little boy as he screams, "let me live mommy" the boy cries. I reach my hand out and stand to my feet, Matteo turns around with a straight face, he carries the boy as he pulls an outstretched arm towards me.

I attempt to run towards the boy but large arms wrap around my waist and holds me back. I turn around and spot Dominic gripping onto me and keeping me in place, "it's too late, cara" he whispers as I cry out loud.
_____

I jolt up from my bed, a thin line of sweat layers my forehead and my cheek is damp from crying in my sleep. I turn to my side to reach for my water bottle from my table as my mouth feels dry and sore. Before the bottle can touch my lips, my door is broken open as Dominic runs in with a gun placed in front of his body.

His eyes trace around the room before landing on me, once it's clear that the only danger remains inside my head, he lifts the gun down. Dominic makes his way over to me, he places a hand on my shoulder and I instantly flinch back. He quickly retracts his hand and apologises. The room is silent as he sits in front of my bed, "another nightmare?" He questions me. I nod my head silently, "do you want to tell me about it?" His gaze remains on me as he asks the same question he's been asking for the past three weeks, he begins to play with the bedsheets. I shake my head, no. "Do you want to go back to sleep?" He finally asks me. "No" I manage to croak out, I lift my water bottle back up and take multiple sips of the clear room temperature liquid. "Do you want to watch a movie?" He hesitantly asks me. I think for a solid minute, "sure" I mumble.

He stands to his feet and places a hand in front of him for me to hold onto. I lift my hand carefully and place it in his, he gives it a small squeeze as he pulls me off the bed and we make our way to the living room.

"I'll go get snacks" he informs me as I take a seat on the large couch, I nod my head as I watch him leave the room.

I sit in the dark and fumble around with the Cartier bracelet on my wrist, Dominic gave it to me for my 21st birthday. Luckily, I left it in New York when we went to Paris.

I take the bracelet off and analyse it with my hands, I notice a strange engraving on the inside of the bracelet that I hadn't notice before, I turn the light on as I brush over it with my thumb and read the lettering.

It's always going to be you -D

The second I finish reading it, Dominic enters the room. He holds sodas and bags of chips and popcorn and chocolate. He places them on the couch and stands next to me, "can I hug you?" He questions sadly, I nod my head and he pulls me into a hug. "It'll be okay soon" he reassuringly whispers into my ear.

It's been three weeks already, how soon is soon?

- - - - -

I made Dommy and Hope their own instagrams but then changed it to an authors account when I made my new book:)

Still posting about Dommy and Hope though

@zamioo5