51

Dominic's POV:

I listen closely to the clash of the crystal whiskey glass as it collides with the wall and shatters into a million pieces, the whiskey that remained in the glass splashes off the wall and onto the ground. Feeling hopeless, I place my palms flat against the dark oak table and lean against it, despite throwing the glass with as much force as I could, I was still left with an overwhelming amount of frustration and decided it was best to take my anger out on the wall.

I push myself off the table and make my way to the wall, lifting my right arm as I swing a right hook with as much force as I could. My closed fist buries itself into the dark wall and pieces of it crumble to the ground. The pain spreading from my knuckles all the way up my arm, I pull my fist out from the hole in the wall and watch as the blood drips down to the ground. My frustration however is still not completely released, I pull my arm back to slam it into the wall again but a pair of hands grab it. My mind instantly flashes back to when Hope did that to me after Cheryl's death, how I wish I could go back in time and be there for her rather than make things worst for her.

I turn around hesitantly, wishing I would see Hope standing behind me with her perfect grey eyes and her dark hair in a messy bun while she wears my hoodie. My high expectations fall as I turn to the vibrant blue eyes of my little sister, her eyes layered with salty tears that threaten to come out.

"Dominic, stop" she begs quietly, I comply and let my bloody hand fall to my side. She leaves the room and enters the kitchen, seconds later she returns with a white first aid kit resting in her hands. She takes a seat on a chair next to the oak table and beckons for me to join her. I walk over steadily and take a seat across her.

A peaceful silence fills the air as Elisa wipes the blood off my hands and attempts to stop the bleeding, "do you want to tell me what happened?" Elisa asks, though it comes out as more of an order. I'm taken back at her question, I assumed Kyle would have told her but now that I think through it again, we agreed that Elisa shouldn't have to be involved in the Mafia business.

"Matteo k-kidnapped Hope" I stutter as I begin to tell my little sister what's been bothering me, she instantly lifts her head up towards my face as her eyes widen in surprise. She doesn't say anything so I take this as a sign to continue, "we can't find her anywhere", I feel the pressure between my eyes and they begin to burn. I don't bother pushing the tears back, I've been doing it for too long. "I-I miss her so much and i-it's all my f-fault" the tears begin to storm out of my eyes, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Elisa stays silent for a moment, her eyes now facing her lap as she looks deep in thought. Without another word, she abruptly stands up and rushes out the room. I hear shuffling but I don't hear her leave, so I stare at the door she left from expectantly with confusion. She returns moments later with a black laptop in hand and takes a seat next to me while lifting the screen of her laptop up.

I don't say a word as I watch her attack the keyboard with her long red nails, typing something long and unique. She finally stops and stares at the screen, a bunch of sentences begin to spread across the screen as they appear and she smirks with a proud expression across her face.

I attempt to read the coding on the screen but it's no use as I can't understand it. Elisa, however, continues to tap away at the keyboard aggressively and in a rush. Suddenly, a map pops up and onto the screen. It automatically zooms into one area and my heart begins to beat rapidly, filling with hope.

She grabs a random piece of paper from in front of her and begins to sloppily write something on it, she glances up at the screen and back down to the paper. As if she's double checking. She finally places the pen down and turns to me, lifting the paper in her left hand and pushing it in front of her body. "She's at this address, it's in Coyoacan, Mexico" she holds confidence in her voice which encourages me to listen to her. I attempt to mutter a thank you, but choke on my words and all that releases is a breath. I'm speechless and in disbelief, I nod my head and she smiles back. "Go get your girl" she pushes.

She doesn't have to say it twice.

I turn on a dime and run out the door, slamming it closed behind me as I pull my keys out from my pocket and hop into my Alfa Romeo. My phone instantly connects to the Bluetooth of the car, so as I'm backing out I speed dial Kyle.

It rings four times before he finally picks up, "what?" He groans into the phone half asleep. I glance down at the time, it's 2:47 in the morning. Oops.

"Kyle, get all our most trusted men to the warehouse now. We're getting Hope back" I order. I won't be happy until she's in my arms again, "On my way" he informs before the phone beeps, suggesting he hung up.

I speed all the way to the warehouse while making calls to my pilots and the airport to clear their schedule for two planes to come in. Once I get to the warehouse, I stop my car in the front and jump out, I slam the door shut and rush in through the door.

There are a lot of cars surrounding the warehouse, suggesting most of my men are already here. I run straight towards where Kyle, Carter, and Cole stand talking. Kyle takes the little piece of paper with the address, which I had just pulled out of my pocket, from my hand and reads over it. "What is this?" He asks me, lifting it up. "It's where Hope is" I reply.

"How do you know?"

I think hard, I never asked Elisa how she found it or how she's sure. I trust her though.

"Elisa gave it to me, and I don't know. I trust her" I answer him hesitantly.

He thinks hard before nodding and turning to the rest of the group, mentally asking for their input. They nod too in agreement.

"What's the plan?" He begins.

"We need 700 men, 200 of them can be the ones we already have stationed in Mexico. Remember, even though we killed hundreds of his men, Matteo's army is still big. Matteo's warehouse has to be surrounded by our men. 100 men on each side of the warehouse outside, surrounding the building while the remaining 300 go inside and kill every one of Matteo's men in sight. Not Matteo though. I want Matteo left alive and brought back here. Make sure he has no more connections or anything left. Us four go inside with the other 300 and find Hope as fast as possible while also making sure Matteo doesn't get away."

The boys all look at me, digesting what I had just explained before replying with a simple, "yes boss".

We round up 500 men and make our way to the airport, Kyle calls one of my men in Mexico and orders them to inform the rest about our plan.