60

Hope's POV:

*4 months later*

The blue silk blindfold wrapped over my eyelids and around the back of my head itches as Elisa firmly grips onto the sides of my arms, "okay we're almost there" she announces excitedly. A painful shock spreads throughout my body, starting from my right arm shoulder as a loud thud follows, "Oops, my bad" Elisa chuckles as I dramatically scream in pain while rubbing my shoulder with my left hand.

She guides me away from the wall that my shoulder had just made contact with and we travel in a straight line for a couple more minutes before Elisa finally stops us both from walking any further, "are you ready?" She squeals, "yes, this thing itches. Can we hurry up?" I complain. A faint groan of annoyance leaves Elisa's lips as she unties the knot of the blindfold from the back of my head, pulling some of my hair out in the process.

The second the dark blue fabric leaves the touch of my face, my eyes take a couple seconds to adjust to the change in lighting before I'm finally able to visibly scan my surroundings.

I'm standing in a secluded area with Elisa behind my back, resting in front of me is a long black limousine bus. The windows are tinted black but loud music escapes the shaking vehicle and reaches my ears. I turn to face Elisa as she points and gestures for me to open the door and get in, I do as she says. I stroll towards the limousine's door hesitantly and pull open the door towards the end of the long car.

The second the door cracks open, a mixture of shades of purple, blue, and pink lights up the ground beneath me. I hop into the vehicle with Elisa following closely behind. The second I get in, I take in my surroundings once again. Starting with the other people in the car. Iliana and all 12 of the Ace's are staring directly at me holding champagne glasses in hand. There are black and white leather couches spread across the sides of the limousine, a single pole stands in the far end of vehicle; towards the driver, and the centre of the ceiling is made of distorted mirror, surrounding it are pink lights and speakers that blast out music. In between the couches are small mini fridges and counters with a countless number of glasses laying face down.

"SURPRISE", all the girls scream in unison as they lift their glasses. Iliana lifts up a half empty bottle of champagne and a glass as she makes her way towards me and Elisa. "So, I know you said you didn't want a bachelorette party, but we didn't really believe you" she announces as she places the glass in my hand and fills it with the clear, bubbly liquid. I place the full glass of champagne down on one of the counters beside me, without drinking any. I smile widely as I lean forward and wrap my arms around her, "thank you" she squeezes my body before pulling away. I turn to Elisa and hug her too, thanking her as well.

Elisa begins to explain the plan to me, it's a scavenger hunt. There is a card hidden somewhere in the limousine that would lead to my first location, in every location there will be a clue as to where the next location will be. By the end of the night I would be led to my final surprise.

I analyse the colourful interior carefully before my eyes land on the mini fridge. I get up off my seat and open the glass door to it while peering inside, when I can't find anything I search above it. Around all the glasses. I still can't find the card and lean my head back in frustration. I open my eyes and stare directly into the mirror ceiling, my eyes narrowing down to a matte white piece of paper. A smile crosses my face as I lift myself up and reach for the card, reading the text.

~Where you first laid eyes on the love of your life~