Chapter 95

I growled as I heard a knock at the door and Ezekiel didn't slow.  "Fuck..."

I came apart as he slammed into me and he groaned, collapsing on top of me.  "I'm going to kill him."

As he crawled away, I grabbed his hair.  "We ca-"  I scowled as they knocked again, they weren't one of mine.  "Kill them and come back."

He pecked my lips.  "Gladly, but you have to explain that to Lilly."

I flopped back in the bed groaning.  "She wouldn't understand... she's too young."

He chuckled as he threw on shorts and went for the door.  I perked up when I heard William.  "... here.  They want..."

I bit my lip and hurried to the shower and got dressed.  Ezekiel looked amused as I looked up from arming myself.  "Looks like you heard."

I finished and bit his lip.  "Hurry... we can finish by daybreak."

He shook his head, but was in and out of the shower by the time I hit the bedroom door.  He gently grabbed my arm.  "It's not just Luke.  Apparently, Alfred is here as well."

I bit my lip.  "Mmmm well they wait longer if you don't get dressed, Love.  And I'm not taking another shower."

He smirked, kissing me deeply.  "I think they can wait."

The hum of anticipation in the air was delectable as I went into my office.  Xavier looked at me from behind my desk.  "Took you long enough."

I sighed.  "Got distracted... what is so important that I am dragged from bed at... 2 in the morning."

He nodded to the men in front of him and Luke turned, anger in his eyes.  "You kidnapped my mate a-"

I met his gaze fearlessly.  "I kidnapped no one and I suggest you watch your tone."

He froze.  "Luna Vi-"

I frowned and went to my brother who vacated my seat to stand beside Aurora.  Both moving restlessly with excitement.  "I am no Luna.  You should know that, Alfred."

The tension in the room rose as I sat and looked both men in the eye.  "Well... kidna-"

My frown deepened.  "I find your accusations offensive.  I suggest you not repeat it again."

Luke stood.  "You took, Charlotte! I sa-"

His eyes widened as my aura spread into the room and my voice got dangerously low.  "I don't care who you think you are, but if you continue, I may just have to kill you before your pack follows."

His Adam's apple jumped several times as he swallowed and turned to Ezekiel.  "This is your Luna, get he-"

I sat back as he came to my side, lacing his fingers through mine, and putting my hand to his lips.  "My mate is an Alpha and she is showing quite a bit of restraint at the moment."

I smiled up at him.  "They are delaying my fun, Love."

He smirked.  "How many?"

I sighed blissfully.  "100,000 strong..."

He chuckled.  "Think you can take them all?"

I beamed.  "One way to find out." I turned back to the men now sweating profusely.  "Oh, sorry, got distracted.  Now, I kidnapped no one, let's start there.  You have a lot of toys at my borders, how do you intend to use them?"

I absorbed enough of my essence so they could speak.  "Ho-"

I clicked my tongue.  "Let's not get distracted.  100,000 wolves... why are they waiting so close?"