Chapter 106

I felt as each of the Alphas entered as I looked out of the window.  There was and anticipation in the air, it excited me to no end.  Looks like this will be fun...

I smiled as I looked at him through the glass.  Just a matter of weeding out a few weak links.

He glanced around.  I do-

It's not them, Big Brother.  Look within.

He sat back observing.  Well damn...

I sighed.  Can't expect everyone to agree especially when they followed her so...

But they...

It doesn't matter, they're loyalty has been tested and disproven.

He nodded as the last of them came through.  "Welcome to the Bluecrest/Eclipse territory..."  I turned and looked directly at the accused.  "You see who is here and know we look forward to the slaughter ahead.  Run to my grandmother and inform her of as much."

His eyes widened.  "Wha-"

I slipped the knife at my back and sliced his cheek with it, enjoying as it vibrated in the wall.  "Go, Lamar and tell her I do hope she joins the fucking fray.  This is her best shot at me after all."

He sprinted for the door and I smiled at the shocked faces.  "I apologize.  Now..."  I sat with them.  "You should know, more than 100,000 wolves were sent for us and well... that was an expensive shipment, but we simply had to deliver on that promise of ours."

I was surprised that everyone seemed pleased.  "You said they were there tonight."

I nodded.  "They came for us and suffered for it, but I don't really bring you here to ask for help.  We can handle whoever they decide to send, but having you spread out can cause complications.  However, if you or any of yours wish to join, you may."

Sheldon sat back.  "You can't possibly think you can take them all by yourselves."

I laced my fingers in front of me.  "I don't think anything.  I'm certain we can, but you don't have to believe us.  Ask those who have come and seen for themselves."

Theodore sat forward.  "We stand with you, Alpha."

Everyone put a fist over their hearts and bowed their heads and I threw my hands up.  "If you are about to pledge or swear anything, stop right there.  Just saying you stand with us is enough."

They looked at me confused and Ezekiel smiled proudly.  "Her pack is the same with one exception and it was against her will.  Her members say they want to and it is so."

I smiled.  "We are a pack of rogues, vamps, and all things night.  No swearing necessary."

They looked mistified.  "How?  You..."

My head tilted because I didn't understand and an Alpha who I had yet to remember the name of spoke.  "That's how packs are formed..."

I thought for a moment.  "If their heart longs for a place to call home and strives to do what is best for those beside them, they are mine.  We fight, survive, and thrive together as a pack.  We stand and we fall together as a family.  I don't need empty words when actions show one's true intentions."

They all still seemed lost and Xavier cleared his throat.  "You'll see Sunday night.  It is not something we could explain to you."

Aurora nodded.  "We were born rogues it is who we are and who we will always be."

Sheldon looked at me in wonder.  "Rogues?"

I smiled softly.  "Wolves with no pack or land to call their own.  We may have that now, but not too long ago it was not so.  Does that change how you feel about us?"