Chapter 98

I was aware that Amethyst was still very much present as my eyes opened, but felt no need to separate.  Strange...

I turned my head and reached up to stroke Ezekiel's face.  He caught my hands and kissed them both before opening his eyes to look down at me. I gasped as one crimson and one emerald eye widened at the sight of mine.  "Vio-"

I freed my hands and cupped his face as I felt his surprise.  "You too... I can feel you..."

He sat up, holding my waist and we both tensed as he rubbed against me.  "This..."  He furrowed his brow.  "I can't..."

I tilted my head and felt it too.  "Amethyst?"

I felt the slightest stir, but our thoughts and feelings were one.  "What happened, I know Alastair is there, but..."

I thought for a moment.  "We all agreed to this... the merging ceremony.  When we become one with our wolves."

He blinked rapidly.  "So no more sarcastic and mean remarks?"

I closed my eyes as memories surfaced.  "Just until we are no longer in sync.  One day, yes though."

He pouted.  "But who will tell me when I do stupid stuff to make you mad?"

I giggled.  "He and his memories are still very much there, Ezekiel.  Just... you have direct access to them."

His lips landed on mine as regret filled him.  "I'm sorry, but your display was breathtaking last night."

A pout formed on my lips.  "I was serious.  You need to be more careful."

He rolled and hovered above me.  "I will be."  He silenced my response with a hungry kiss that left me aching as his lips trailed downwards.  When I arched into him, he hissed when his erection bumped against me.  His mouth didn't cease and I gasped when he plunged into me.  Grabbing my hips, he rammed harder as he latched unto a breast.

Between the sound of our flesh clapping and the shockwaves of pleasure, I tumbled.  "Fuck... Ezekiel..."

He growled, hearing my need and quickly flipped me to my knees, briefly leaving me.  He drove harder and faster throwing me over the edge again, still not slowing as I clutched the sheets.  "Please, don't stop."

Intense couldn't begin to describe what I felt as his lust and pleasure mixed with mine.  He yanked me up by my hair and bit into my shoulder.  "Cum for me..."

Again, I was falling and felt empty as he removed himself to release, cursing softly.  I got free of his hold and turned to straddle him.  My eyes closed as I sunk to the hilt and started to move.  He groaned as he grew within me.  "Violet..."

I rode him faster and buried my teeth into his chest as warmth filled me.  It made me explode around him and become limp in his arms as he collapsed.  We tried to catch our breath.  "Damn, if we won't kill each other."

I chuckled.  "A wonderful way to go."

A sound of disappointment escaped me as he pulled out.  "Oh really?"  I whimpered as he slowly entered me again and his fingers found my clit.  I moaned as he emptied and filled me.  He laced his fingers through mine, kissing my cheek.  "I love you."

I squeezed his hand and arched as slow waves of ecstacy washed over me.  He groaned as I contracted around him and left me once more.  "I love you too."

His head fell as Xavier entered the house.  "Get the fuck up!"

I sighed.  "Why must our Betas be so needy?"

"I will barge in there dammit!  Come deal with this shit!"

Ezekiel just fell on top of me and made no effort to move.  "I don't wanna..."