Chapter 2

You woke up on the roof of the car. Your back hurt like hell. You looked up at the sky seeing that the sun raised not to long ago. You got up grabbing your crossbow and jumping off the van. You walked over to everyone noticing Dylan's the only one awake. "Listen sorry about last night" he said as soon as he saw you. "No it's fine. I get it you didn't mean to" you walked closer to everyone." Wake everyone up we're leaving" you grabbed two bags and walked over to the van placing the things in the trunk. "You ok?" Emily asked walking over to you with another two bags." Yeh I'm fine" you waited for her to place the bands in the trunk and you both walked back. "You know Sofi seems to like you" she spoke. "Cool" you grabbed the last three bags and started to walk to the car. "Need help?" She asked. "Nope" you placed the bags in the trunk and walked over to everyone. "Ok everyone's awake so we have to figure this out, the van is big it has eight seats two at the front three at the middle and three in the back. I'll be driving and Emily is gonna sit next to me. The row at the back Dylan, Jake,Chris and Alice. Then the middle row Ally, Normani, Dinah and Camila. Now Camila can Sofi sit on your lap coz we don't really have a lot of place?"you say "Yeh it's ok" Camila say grabbing Sofi's hand. "Everyone ready?" You ask and everyone nods walking over to the van. You look around to see if you forgot anything, then you walk over to the car and get in the divers seat and start the car. You look in the mirror to see everyone there. "Alright let's go" you start to drive and Chris speaks up." I can't breath" you look into the mirror and laugh seeing him being squished by Jake and Alice. "That life". "So you know where we're going this time?" Emma asks. "Nope" you said popping the p. "Like always" she laughs. "So what do you expect to find?" Alice asks."well if I haven't messed up following the map then a little town, there should be medical supplies, food and maybe if we're lucky some guns." "Well then let's hope you haven't messed up"Jake says moving into a more confutable position. "But there can still be walkers there, so when we get there I'll get out of the car with with Dylan, Jake and Chris and look around, you guys are gonna stay here until we tell you it's safe." You told them looking into the mirror. You see them nod and you smile."hey what about me?" Emma asks. "I don't want you getting hurt". "I'm sixteen I can take care of myself"." Well I'm eighteen which means I'm older so I have to take care of you". " I never asked you to take care of me ok!" She started raising her voice. "WELL MUM DID RIGHT BEFORE SHE DIED" you snapped. You sight and take a deep breath. "I'm sorry, I just don't want you getting hurt after the herd attacked I just lost it when I couldn't find you. I thought you were gone.... Like the rest of our family and.... I'm just worried" you sight and focus on the road."its ok I get it" she says placing her hand on your arm. She smiles at you and you give her a small smile back. " Well then..." You hear Dinah awkwardly say. "That was interesting" she continued. "Don't be rude!" Ally snapped at her. "It's fine Ally, she didn't say anything bad" you told her and smiled. "How long are we gonna drive" you heard a tired Sofi ask. "Hopefully not long the tank is nearly empty" you look in the mirror seeing her trying to stay awake." How about you get some sleep kiddo... There's a long day ahead of us" she gave you a smile and nodded leaning her head down on Camila's Shoulder. You focus on the road and see a sign on the side saying that the town is 5km away. "Well guys seems like we're going the right way" the everyone cheer and Emma put her hands in the air screaming WooHoo! "Shhh" a half asleep Sofi says." I'm trying to sleep, so Shhhh" "sorry" you answer and look back at the road already seeing the town in the distance. 'This is going to be fun' you thought to yourself.

A/N-hey Dorks I know it's a bit short but the next chapters gonna be longer.