Chapter 7

As you walk into the house, Camila let's go of your hand and you instantly miss the feeling of your hands together. "Hey Sofi, I got something for you" you said pulling the jacket out of the bag as she ran over to you. "This should keep you safe, I bet a walker wouldn't be able to bite thru that.". "She smile, grabbed it and started putting it on. "It fits" she said smiling. She gave you a hug."will it keep me safe."she asked pulling away. "It should" you answered and smiled. "Thank you" she said and ran over to Camila showing her the jacket. She looked up and gave you a smile. You give her a thumbs up and get up from your knees walking over to Chris. "Feeling better?" you asked. "Way better"he smile."Lauren's a really good doctor" he continued. You look around the room to see everyone talking and smiling. "I wonder how long this will last." You said looking down."what?" He asked confused. "Look around, everyone seems happy, they're smiling. How long will this last before another herd of walkers comes and kills most of our group? We lost 13 people last time then it was just the 6 of us, then another herd came and I thought I lost you, Emily and Alice. I don't want to loose anyone anymore." You said looking up at him. " Well we survived and found new people. How about you just stop thinking about what will happen and be happy with what we have now." He said grabbing your hand. You look around the room again to see Camila looking at you and Chris. She gives you a sad smile and goes back to talking to Sofi. 'Whats wrong with her?' you thought. You stand up and walk over to Camila. "You okay?" You asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "Uh yeh" she said avoiding eye contact."you seem sad..... Something happen?" You asked worried. "No I just...uh... Thought about my family" you gave her a sad smile and hugged her." It's okay" you said. You knew she was lying, but decided to not question it. "Thanks for getting Sofi the leather jacket"she said looking at you."no problem, it'll save her life when she'll be in trouble" she smiled and gave you a hug. "Thanks, for everything" you hug back and smile. "No problem.". You pull away and sit down on the couch." I'll make the food today" Dylan says as he gets up and walks into the kitchen. "I'll help" Dinah says as she followed him. Everyone gathered in a circle sitting on the couch and on the ground in front of the couch. Camila was sitting next you. "So...uh.. You and Chris." She says and you give her a weird look. "I mean like... Are you guys like together, like dating" you laugh and shake her head." No, no we're just friends, we're just good friends." she sighted in relief and nodded with a smile. "Why?" You ask. She looks up at you and says "just asking" you nod as Dylan hands you and Camila a plate."we'll ran out of food soon." Camila gives you a weird look." But there's loads in the fridge and you have more in the bag?" You shake your head."you'd be surprised how fast it goes down, especially with a big group." She nods and looks down at her food."enjoy it, soon there'll be none and we're gonna have to hunt" you tell her and start eating your food. "Yeh, caned beans not the best but it's still something" she said. You laugh." Trust me, when the food runs out you'll miss this." She laughed a bit and continued to eat. " Guys wanna play a game?" Ally asked. "What kind of game?" Alice asked. "It's like 20 questions but in a group, I ask someone a question they answer then ask another person, you know just to get to know each other better" Ally explains. "Sure why not" you say." I'll start" Dylan says. "Hmm Dinah, have you had your first kiss yet?" You laugh quietly knowing he's trying to flirt. "No, not yet" she answered."ok, Y/N" she smirks. " Do you like boys or girls?" Your eyes widened at her question, "wow that's a bit personal don't you think." You ask. "Come on just answer, after all we're just getting to know each other better." She begs. You sight. " girls, definitely" you give her a smile and then see her wink at Camila. You look at her and see her blush. You look back at Dinah and give her a weird look. "Well my turn" you say. "Lauren, how do you guys know each other?"."well we were best friends before this started, so there isn't much to say. After a few more questions everyone decided to go to sleep. You look down at Sofi pulling your hand." Come with us please?" You laugh a bit and kneel down to her level. "Stay with your sister upstairs okay?". She gave you puppy dog eyes."please?" She begged. "I would love to but, there won't be enough space and I bet your sister wouldn't want me to be there." You tell her. She runs upstairs and you sit down on the chair next to the window. You heard someone running and turn your head the other direction to see Sofi. "She said you can come" she said and started to pull you upstairs. She pulled you into their room and over to the bed. Camila moved to the side and Sofi laid down next to her pulling you beside her. You smiled down at Sofi as she laid in between you and Camila. You lay on your side and slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N- Hey Dorks, hope you enjoyed this chapter!