Chapter 11

Everyone sat quietly just eating their food. When you went in you told them about who they are. You allowed them to stay after Emily had "a talk" with you. You look at everyone to see Sofi looking at the man. You put your plate down and stand up, everyone looks at you as you pick up your pistol. You walk over to the door with out saying a word. "Y/N, what are you doing?" Emily asks. "I'm on watch" you said."I'll do it, it's my turn anyway." Dylan said standing up and walking over to the door. He patted your shoulder and you walked over to everyone. You sit down next to Sofi and put your arm around her pulling her into a side hug. She cuddles into your side and Dave speaks up."is she your sister?" You look up and shake your head. "She's Camila's sister, Emily's my sister" you explain. ""That explains why you look so similar" he says. "Everyone says that" Emily spoke. You look down at Sofi to see her asleep. You stand up picking her up and walking over to the corner and placing her on the blankets. You walk back and sit next to Camila. She gives you a smile and looks back at the boy. You look at the man then the boy and sight. You stand up and grab two blankets. You hand it to them and sit back down. "Thanks" Dave said. " thanks for letting us stay, most people would have taken our stuff or kick us out." He continued. You nod and speak."thank Emily, she convinced me to let you stay." He nods and thanks her. " Everyone, get some rest. There's a long day ahead of us." You say getting up and walking to the corner laying down on the blankets. "Hey" Camila says laying down next to you. "Hey" you say turning to lay on your side to face her. "I think that you made a good decision to let them stay." She said."yeh, but before I pointed the gun at Dave's head. I think John is defiantly scared of me." You whisper to her. She moved over and pulled you into her arms. "I bet he'll like you. To be honest, I was scared a bit when I saw you, you looked all badass and stuff, but then I saw how caring you are, and how much you cared for Sofi, and I fell in lo-" she stopped and looked down thinking. " And then, well I think I trust you more then anyone else right now." She said looking back up and smiling. You give her a smile and think about what she was going to say before. After trying to figure it out for a while you gave up. "Well I'm happy to hear that" you say. "Come here" you say and put your arms around her waist pulling her into your arms. She cuddled into you and you slowly fell asleep. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You wake up all alone. You stand up looking around to see no one there. Their stuff is still here but their guns are gun. You pick up your grossbow, pistol and knife and walk to the door. You sight and look out the window. No one. You walk out making sure you closed the door behind you. You walk down the quiet street. It was a bit to quiet in your option. You point your crossbow up and keep walking. When you turn the corner you bump into something, you fall to the ground and quickly grab your pistol pointing it up. "Oh my fucking shit, you scared me" she said. "What the fuck are you doing out here Emily?" You asking picking your crossbow up and grabbing her shoulder. "We went for a run, to find something, but-uh-we got stopped by walkers, everyone got split up, I'm alone, I don't know we're the rest is at." You instantly felt a pain in your chest. "What?" You said not believing anything. "Come on we have to go" she said grabbing your arm. "No." You said. "I'm going to find them" you continued. "What no, we're going back, they should be back there." She said pulling you. You pulled your arm away putting your crossbow strap over your shoulder and taking your pistol out and the knife in your other. "Get back to the shop, I'll be back before sun down, if not, then I'm probably dead." You say and run of before she can say anything, you turn around for a second to make sure she's not following you, luckily she was running towards the shop. You turn around the corner to be met by a ton of walkers. You run the other way with the walkers following you. You run into a building and shut the door behind you. You keep pushing the door closed when the walkers are trying to get in. After a while you get tiered but the banging and pushing slows down meaning the walkers either gave up which was a small possibility or they found a new bait. In the corner of your eye you see a plank. You run up to it and grab it. You quickly run back up and push the door closed when a walkers pushed it open. You put the plank between the handles and step back. You take a deep breath and look around. Your in a lobby of a hotel maybe? You walk around looking for anything useful. When you walk up to the counter you hear quite sobbing. You stop in your tracks and take your pistol out. You walk behind the counter and you feel shock run through your body when you see the body with the little girl next to it. "Oh my god" you whisper but the little girl heard you and looked up instantly. "Come here" you said getting on your knees. She ran into your arms sobbing. "What happened?" You asked looking at the dead body. "He- he saved me- he got-bit- he told me to tell John he loved him- he said that it'll be better that- someone will find me- he told me to look away- and he shot himself" she said In between sobs. You sight and look at Dave's body. You let a tear fall and hug her tighter. You pull away and ask." Did you see anyone else?" She made a thinking face." I saw Camila, Dinah, Jake and Dylan together. I saw Emily alone. Dave was with me and I didn't see anyone else." She said. Her crying dying down a little. You nod and hope that they're all alive. You look down at Sofi. "Don't worry sweetie, we'll make it out and find the others." You say and look down at Dave. "I hope so" you thought.

A/N- thank you guys for reading! Hope you enjoyed.