Chapter 26

Your Pov

It's been a while, a few days. I keep walking and walking. I can't find the house. Dang it I should have asked that dude where were we on the map. I take a sip out of my water bottle and look around. It looks like I'm walking in circles. "You know, you should really rest" I heard a male voice say. I turn around and point my gun up. "Well you really should stll following me Sean" I say lowering the gun. "Well, I don't want you to get hurt again" he said. "Why would you care?" He ran up so he's by my side now. "Well I did use my medical supplies on you, I wouldn't want that to go to waist" he said and I just rolled my eyes. "So where are you heading to" he asked. "Why should I tell you?" His head moved to face me. "So I can help you get there" I role my eyes once again. "A house" I say with a attitude. " I know" he said. "Then why did you ask me...... Wait how do you know?" I say looking at him. "Well I was following you, and well you talk to yourself." He said. "I know where it is" he said and my eyes went wide. "Can you please bring me there?" He nodded and started to walk to the right. I followed him and then asked. "If you knew all along, why didn't you tell me before?" He looked at me then back forward after a second. " You said some really funny things, so I decided that I'll hear some more before telling you" he shrugged. " Your an idiot, if they're gone I'm going to kill you" I hit his arm playfully and continue walking.
End of Pov.

Camila's Pov

"Are you sure?" Dylan asked. "yeh, i promised everyone we'll leave after a day" I answered. "We can stay" he whispered grabbing my arm. "We don't know if she's alive.... I don't want to risk peoples lives, so we're leaving." I said pulling my arm away. He just nodded and grabbed a bag. "Everyone ready?" I asked. Everyone looked at me and nodded. I sight and walk out the door. " You know, I don't like you" Alice said walking up to me. "I figured" I look at her but she's looking straight ahead. " But, I'll have to deal with you now I guess". "unfortunately" she looked at me then up ahead after a second." I miss her" she says. "I do too" I say looking down. "I hope she's still alive, and she going to somehow find us." I continue. "She's alive..... I know she's alive, she's stronger then she seems" Alice said. " I hope so" I say. We walk and walk, trees everywhere. To be honest I feel like we're walking in circles. "Can I just ask where are we going" Max asked. " Places......we never know where we're going. Whatever place we find, we stay there for a while then keep moving." I say. Then Alex spoke."don't you ever wanna stay in one place".."when ever we stay somewhere bad things happen" Jake said. "people die" he continued and looked at Alex. "Lots of people die"
End of Pov

Your pov

"I hate you so much" I nearly scream. "I'm sorry ok" he said. "They fucking left Sean, how the fuck am I supposed to find them now" I asked. He didn't say anything for a while. "Well.... I can help you" he said. "Like you helped me before." I asked with a attitude. "Listen I'm sorry okay, I didn't know this would happen." He said. "Yeh well I don't think that there's a chance that I'll find them now" I said. "There is yo-" he was cut off by a gun shot. He fell to the ground and moved his hand up to his left shoulder. "SEAN!" I scream running to his side. I felt something grab me and pull me away. "Shhh, it's okay, he's going to be okay" a man said. I kept staring at his bloody body as two men went up to his side, blocking my view and started to do something. "It's nice to see you again, Y/N" I looked to my side to. See a face I hoped to never see again. "Bill" I say slowly. He just smirked and pulled his hand back and then swung it. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek before everything went black.

A/N- hey Dorks, I hope you like the chapter!