Chapter 23

"Fuck" you say once you see a herd of walkers walking you way. "Guys! Walkers!" You stand up from the tree waking Sofi up. "What's happening" she asked. "Go to your sister now!" You grab your gun while Sofi runs of to Camila. You aim at the walkers while they get closer and closer. Everyone starts shooting. You take down some walkers, after a few shots your pistol is out of ammo. You grab ammo from your pocket and load it. The walkers start to get closer. You see everyone running in different ways. Once the gun is loaded you look up to see everyone gone. There's about ten walkers walking up to you. You turn around and start running. After running a while you trip over a rock, you fall down and roll down a little hill until you hit a tree. You grown in pain and get up. You start walking until you feel something running down your side and leg. You pull up your shirt to see the bandage over flowing with blood, you must have ripped the stitches. You hear something crack so you turn around and see two walkers. You aim your gun up, but everything starts to spin. You shoot twice missing. You shoot again. Miss. Again. Miss. You move your gun down and everything starts to get blurry. You hear two shots and the walkers fall. You see someone walking towards you before you fall to the ground and everything goes black.

Alice's Pov

I'm currently following Camila. We all got separated and unfortunately I'm with her. But I can end it here, kill her, tell everyone she got killed by a walker. That would work. Then Y/N would be mine. Just one shit that's all it takes. I pick my gun from the holder and aim it at her head. Just as I'm about to shoot, something pushes me to the ground, I look up to see a walker in front of me. Fuck. I dropped my gun somewhere. I push the walker back but it keeps getting closer and closer. Just when it's about to take a bite out of my face his blood splatters all over my face. I push it off and look behind me to see Camila holding the gun. "I may hate you and want you dead, but we have to work together to survive and find the others." She said and started to walk away. I look around and pick up my gun when I spot it. I stand up and wipe the blood of my face. I run up to Camila's side and say. "The others may be dead now."."I like having at least a little bit of hope, unlike you" she Said looking forward."well I think that if they were alive, they might go to the house that we found before Bills place" I say trying to be helpful. "The house in the woods?" She asked finally looking at me. I nod."that's gonna take long" she said. I place my bag on the ground and take out a map. Camila stops walking and kneels down next to me. I look over the map and then point on a spot."theres the house" I say. "Now one problem, where are we?"."well we hand a cap somewhere around here before the herd came." I say pointing somewhere at the map."so I think we should go this way." I point to our right. "Let's hope your right" she said getting up. " well just have to wait and see" I say and we start to walk off. "But this time, try to not point a gun at my head." She said walking a bit in front of me. Wait she saw me?

End of Pov

Jake's Pov

"Do you think the rest is alright?" Lauren asked. I shrug."i don't know, I hope so" she looked down at her hands. "Hey, they'll be okay" I say grabbing her hands. "What if they won't come here?" She asked. "Well I hope they will, we were in this house before we went to Bills. I bet at least half of them will come" I say and she nods. "Did you see anyone?" She asked looking deep into my eyes. "I uh... I saw Sofi, John and Dinah together. Dylan, Normani and Ally together. Uhh... I saw Alice alone, and that's everyone I saw." " I thought I saw Camila and Sofi together, But what about Y/N,Camila and Chris? Did you see them?" She asked looking worried. "I bet they made it out, somehow........ Someway....." I say looking down. "I hope everyone's okay" she says. "I do too" I look up at her and give her a smile. She smiled back and gave me a hug. I hugged back but soon heard soft sobs. "It going to be okay" I say while rubbing her back.

A/N-will everyone make it? Or people will get hurt?