Chapter 5

You walk into the house next door and point your crossbow up you check the downstairs... Nothing. You start walking up the stairs and as soon as you up there you see a body of a guy on the floor, he wasn't a walker. You walk around him when you feel a hand on your mouth and someone pulls you into a room."shhh it's just me" he let's go, you turn around and see Jake, you give him a hug." There's people here, they started shooting at us we killed one of them but there's another three in the other room" you nod and you hear someone groan behind you. You turn around and see Chris on the ground with blood on the ground. "He got shot, in the leg" he answered your unspoken question."good thing I got a lot of medical supply" I walked over to Chris."come on let's get out of here.".."NO.... We can't just leave them there they said that as soon as we leave they're gonna find us and kill us all"Jake tells you."Men or women?"You ask. "Uhh men"."only"."yeh". you stood up and placed your bow on the ground. "When I say shoot, you run out and shoot, got it?"you ask getting ready to leave the room. "Yeh but wh-"you cut him of."no questions". He nodded as you slowly walked out the room. You stood in front of the door and knocked. A huge mad opens it and points a gun at you. "Hi!" You say in a cheerful voice. He gave you a confused look. "You shot my friend, I just wanted to tell you that that's not nice!" You say with huge smile on your face." He smirks a pulls you into the room. "Let's keep her here maybe they can give us something for her."a man grabbed my hands to tie them up. "No need, I think she may be stupid in the head"the man said laughing."aww that's not nice to say." You sat down on the ground in the corner."get some rest guys, I'll watch the door to make sure they don't try and get in". You started humming twinkly twinkly little star and the guys groaned. "Shut up" the man said pointing the gun at you. You look up to see all the guys asleep and the man doing something next to the door with his back turned to you. You slowly stood up grabbing you knife from your shoe. You walked over to him and moved you hands up. You pull them down and stab him in the shoulder. You pull the knife out as he starts to scream. You open the door running to the one across the room." Jake open the door" you said loudly and he opened the room." Shoot" you tell him as you run into the room and grab your crossbow. " she fucking bitch stabbed me" the man said trying to shoot Jake. You stand next to the door loading your crossbow. You slowly move out the door and shoot one of the Guys In the head. You move back into the room and load your crossbow again." I'll take care of them, get Chris ready to leave." You heard Jake say loudly from outside the door. You run over to Chris picking him up by the arm. "Aww shit it hurts" he whispered. He put his arm around your shoulders you started to walk out the door as soon as the shooting stopped. "Come on" Jake said grabbing Chris's other arm."oh and here, we can't waist anything" he said handing you the arrow you shot at the guy. You grab it and start walking down the stairs with Chris. "Ow careful" Chris said as you nearly fell."sorry" you giggled and walked out the door. As soon as you enter everyone look at you guys and ask what happened. "Guy no time he got shot" you push the useless stuff of the table as Jake and Dylan put Chris on it. You look up at the girls."Camila I think you should take Sofi out of here, the ones that are screamish should leave too." You say as you start to remove Chris's pants. They leave expect for Lauren. "I wanted to be a doctor before all this happened... Maybe I can help, I know a lot about this kind of stuff" you nod as she walks up to you all. "It went straight thru, you have to stitch it up, I'll get him some pain killers." You said walking off to get the bag. You hear Chris scream which means that he's getting stitched up. You pick the bag up and look thru it and finally found the pain killers. When you get back Lauren is just finishing the stitches."now just the bandage" she said wrapping the bandage around his lower leg. "It's near the foot, you think he'll be able to walk?" You ask."yeh but he has to rest for the rest of today and tomorrow" you nod and hand Chris the pain killers and a bottle of water. "Thanks for the help" you smiled at her and gave her a hug. "No problem really" she answered and hugged back smiling.you pulled away and walked of into the living room looking at the map think were to go next.

A/N-hey Dorks, I know there's not a lot of romance but don't worry it'll come soon. I just want to rush it :)